Are Sarah and Noel it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Are Sarah and Noel it?

User Info: tjjackonfire

tjjackonfire
4 years ago#1
Are they the only two party members that I get, other than Monsters ?
uberb.blogspot.com

User Info: Thomastm3

Thomastm3
4 years ago#2
Yes
PSN: Thomastm

tjjackonfire
4 years ago#3
What the heck, that sucks. I hate using monsters, always have, in any game ever.
uberb.blogspot.com

User Info: MoonlightJust

MoonlightJust
4 years ago#4
Then this game is not for you. Move along.

User Info: xphoenixonx

xphoenixonx
4 years ago#5
That's not a spoiler
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X

tjjackonfire
4 years ago#6
well, I didn't know that you use monsters until I got there, so I was just being careful,

and yeah, I did stop playing,
but I kinda want to finish for the story... well, it's not like the game is going anywhere, I'll play later if I change my mind.
sometimes you just gotta be in the right mindset, and my mindset when starting was " I can't wait to unlock someone other than Serah and Noel" i'm not kidding either, it's why I didn't buy the game, I only saw them in the trailers.

and before anyone says "then why did you buy it?" I didn't, it was a Birthday present.
PSN: Uber_B

User Info: jaganshi2

jaganshi2
4 years ago#7
The monsters are very enjoyable. You can Lightning, Sazh, Snow and other cool monsters as the game progresses.
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334

tjjackonfire
4 years ago#8
jaganshi2 posted...
The monsters are very enjoyable. You can Lightning, Sazh, Snow and other cool monsters as the game progresses.

Aren't they just DLC though? and I heard that their is spoilers in the DLC, so I was gonna wait until post game, How much content is in the post game anyway? and do the monsters ever get cool, or am I stuck with these ugly things I have been using? because I am really considering finishing the game, Just gotta change my mindset to "Enjoy the game for what it is, and stop wanting it to be like final fantasy 13."

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
4 years ago#9
I tend to agree about using monsters as party members, but I like it in FF tactics and this game.

You can break out the DLC characters without spoiling anything by skipping the scenes, and then its about 87% like having more members, with the exception that you cant equip them, and their development is fairly limited.
Medic!

tjjackonfire
4 years ago#10
You could use monsters in Final Fantasy Tactics? *thinks about it...* oh yeah, lol, I never did that, well, I had monsters, just never took them into battle with me if I didn't need to.

yeah, I'm gonna go play FF13 2 more now, I haven't played it for a while, when can I beat Snow, I went to the Arena/coliseum early because I didn't know it was DLC only, I thought the DLC characters were added to the already in game coliseum... and while Im on the subject of the coliseum dlc, what are the best ones to buy? I only have Snow as an available opponent right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Are Sarah and Noel it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived