Are Sarah and Noel it?

#1tjjackonfirePosted 12/7/2012 10:14:25 PM
Are they the only two party members that I get, other than Monsters ?
---
uberb.blogspot.com
#2Thomastm3Posted 12/7/2012 10:31:32 PM
Yes
---
PSN: Thomastm
#3tjjackonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:35:38 PM(edited)
What the heck, that sucks. I hate using monsters, always have, in any game ever.
---
uberb.blogspot.com
#4MoonlightJustPosted 12/9/2012 9:47:09 PM
Then this game is not for you. Move along.
#5xphoenixonxPosted 12/11/2012 7:38:15 AM
That's not a spoiler
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#6tjjackonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:14:35 AM
well, I didn't know that you use monsters until I got there, so I was just being careful,

and yeah, I did stop playing,
but I kinda want to finish for the story... well, it's not like the game is going anywhere, I'll play later if I change my mind.
sometimes you just gotta be in the right mindset, and my mindset when starting was " I can't wait to unlock someone other than Serah and Noel" i'm not kidding either, it's why I didn't buy the game, I only saw them in the trailers.

and before anyone says "then why did you buy it?" I didn't, it was a Birthday present.
---
PSN: Uber_B
#7jaganshi2Posted 12/12/2012 6:22:51 AM
The monsters are very enjoyable. You can Lightning, Sazh, Snow and other cool monsters as the game progresses.
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#8tjjackonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:01:57 PM
jaganshi2 posted...
The monsters are very enjoyable. You can Lightning, Sazh, Snow and other cool monsters as the game progresses.

Aren't they just DLC though? and I heard that their is spoilers in the DLC, so I was gonna wait until post game, How much content is in the post game anyway? and do the monsters ever get cool, or am I stuck with these ugly things I have been using? because I am really considering finishing the game, Just gotta change my mindset to "Enjoy the game for what it is, and stop wanting it to be like final fantasy 13."
---
#9DXMGPosted 12/12/2012 2:29:20 PM
I tend to agree about using monsters as party members, but I like it in FF tactics and this game.

You can break out the DLC characters without spoiling anything by skipping the scenes, and then its about 87% like having more members, with the exception that you cant equip them, and their development is fairly limited.
---
Medic!
#10tjjackonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 2:44:40 PM
You could use monsters in Final Fantasy Tactics? *thinks about it...* oh yeah, lol, I never did that, well, I had monsters, just never took them into battle with me if I didn't need to.

yeah, I'm gonna go play FF13 2 more now, I haven't played it for a while, when can I beat Snow, I went to the Arena/coliseum early because I didn't know it was DLC only, I thought the DLC characters were added to the already in game coliseum... and while Im on the subject of the coliseum dlc, what are the best ones to buy? I only have Snow as an available opponent right now.
---