Random theory about l'Cie/Crystarium *minor spoilers*

#1JackFrostbytePosted 12/13/2012 2:20:02 PM
So, okay. Hear me out.

l'Cie all seem to carry a crystal within them. From a gameplay point of view, we see it at the very root of a character's crystarium and with role branches growing as you infuse it with Crystogen points.

At the end of XIII we see a bunch of Adamantoise and other fauna turn into crystal dust to create the pillar for Cocoon. Does this mean the same happens when you battle enemies and they dissolve after battle, turning into Crystogen and allowing you to grow? l'Cie get stronger by absorbing things they kill?
---
TheTrueBZ: Maybe your PS2 committed suicide after witnessing your obnoxiousness.
#2LolOkayPosted 12/14/2012 5:14:21 AM
Your theory doesn't hold up as Serah and Noel, both of whom are not l'Cie, also level up with crystogen. And they do not have an eidolith (l'Cie crystal) at the center of their crystarium.
#3Destroyer_MagePosted 12/14/2012 6:28:29 AM
I thought everyone has a crystal within whether they're normal human beings or l'cie.Being l'cie just acts as a jumpstart to being powerful.
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#4taskun_34Posted 12/14/2012 8:36:23 PM
All being l'cie did was give you access to magic, which normal people can't. There is a reason why noel and serah can use magic too but I can't remember the exact detail.
#5lightdragoon88Posted 12/14/2012 8:50:39 PM
LolOkay posted...
Your theory doesn't hold up as Serah and Noel, both of whom are not l'Cie, also level up with crystogen. And they do not have an eidolith (l'Cie crystal) at the center of their crystarium.

taskun_34 posted...
All being l'cie did was give you access to magic, which normal people can't. There is a reason why noel and serah can use magic too but I can't remember the exact detail.

*Sigh and shake heads*

Everyone has a crystal in them. The brand allow them to unlock and use it. After the Cocoon event, normal people have been able to unlock the crystal themselves.

The datalog explains this.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!