Does this game have the best soundtrack of all FFs?

#31SunburstPosted 1/8/2013 5:56:40 AM
Only X-2 is better IMO.
---
There can be only one.
#32Blitzoff1987Posted 1/8/2013 6:31:58 AM(edited)
Tooquik posted...
No one else love ff ix battle music!?!?!?! Man ffix gets no love why

It's my favorite FF soundtrack. It just fits with the general setting. Could use less flutes, though.

Edit: About NieR's soundtrack, it's basically the same as 'Emancipator's' music albums.
---
I like sunday cartoons.
#33levelmaster2Posted 1/8/2013 8:39:17 PM
Besides the terrible boss music where you can't understand what the person is saying at all and don't care for the racket with it (that doesn't sound like music at all to me) or the crazy chocobo music (what happened to regular chocobo music) that sounds like I'm going to burn a city to the ground instead of riding a giant feathered bird, the other music is fantastic, especially the Gilgamesh themed.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#34blankempathyPosted 1/9/2013 4:30:23 AM
People want to focus only on the tracks with lyrics yet there some great songs without lyrics as well. Its definitely the most different ost in the series yet I enjoyed it. Its pleasing on the ears especially if you have a nice pair of speakers or headphones so you can hear all the little details in most of the songs. Personal favorites include eclipse, city of academia and giant impact.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#35KINDERFELD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:12:59 PM
blankempathy posted...
People want to focus only on the tracks with lyrics yet there some great songs without lyrics as well. Its definitely the most different ost in the series yet I enjoyed it. Its pleasing on the ears especially if you have a nice pair of speakers or headphones so you can hear all the little details in most of the songs. Personal favorites include eclipse, city of academia and giant impact.

I have a really nice surround sound system so maybe that's why I got into this soundtrack like that.

All I have to do is think "starting over" and the song plays in my head. I've played video games all my life and very few soundtracks have stuck with me the way this one has.
---
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps
#36ILOVEKMHPosted 1/9/2013 8:15:32 PM
I love them all. I love Final Fantasy.
---
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Auron
#37Skull_proPosted 1/10/2013 12:37:08 AM
No definitely not. FIII to IX as well as the three tactics games had much better music imo.

Though I won"t deny that XIII-2 DOES have good music.
---
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#38FabulousZeroPosted 1/11/2013 9:21:00 PM
FFXIII had the best soundtrack but XIII-2's is excellent as well
---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.