Two questions RE: monster crystal drop rates and music

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Two questions RE: monster crystal drop rates and music
2 years ago#1
As the title says, I have two (hopefully quick) questions:

One, does the battle rating or the difficulty affect the chances of receiving a monster crystal at the end of the fight?

Two, my copy of the soundtrack included Omega's battle theme as a bonus track, but did not include the XIII-2 version of "Clash on the Big Bridge" that plays during Gilgamesh's fight. Has anyone seen that song available anywhere?
---
"Personally, it's not God I dislike. It's His fan club I can't stand." ~~bash.org
2 years ago#2
And of course, it's right AFTER I post that I manage to find the song. First question still open, though.
---
"Personally, it's not God I dislike. It's His fan club I can't stand." ~~bash.org
2 years ago#3
ginsekai posted...
One, does the battle rating or the difficulty affect the chances of receiving a monster crystal at the end of the fight?

Neither have any effect. Only the Fragment skill and Feral Links have any affect on your chances.
2 years ago#4
Many thanks.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Two questions RE: monster crystal drop rates and music

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived