so about Yeul SPOILERS

#1enigmatic alexPosted 1/4/2013 7:39:04 PM
at the last dungeon now, and I don't get the part about the story where there are countless Yeul's that keep dying. Does a new one pop up every time one dies? and why do they all look and sound the same? I'm loving the story but this part just flew over my head..
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#2omagioPosted 1/5/2013 4:42:37 AM
she is cursed to be reborn again and again after she dies to tell the future thats what cauis says thinks anyways rofl but i don't think she would respawn? or reincarnate for a few years or i dunno its a game rofl
---
you know i hate farming -_-
PSN: omagio
#3SkrallRampagerPosted 1/5/2013 11:58:39 AM
Lol that part of the story is the least of your worries -______-

Just nod your head and go with it.
---
Wii Code: 1735-0238-9281-5861
Console Nickname: Ralph444
#4enigmatic alex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:57:37 PM
SPOILERS

at the last boss and they did says she reincarnates, new body same soul each time because of the crystal on her chest or head or something? anyways I do love this game, one of my GOTY of 2012 I think I missed something along the way cuz I took a huge break playing last year somewhere in the middle of chapter 3
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin