so about Yeul SPOILERS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. so about Yeul SPOILERS

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#1
at the last dungeon now, and I don't get the part about the story where there are countless Yeul's that keep dying. Does a new one pop up every time one dies? and why do they all look and sound the same? I'm loving the story but this part just flew over my head..
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: omagio

omagio
4 years ago#2
she is cursed to be reborn again and again after she dies to tell the future thats what cauis says thinks anyways rofl but i don't think she would respawn? or reincarnate for a few years or i dunno its a game rofl
you know i hate farming -_-
PSN: omagio

User Info: SkrallRampager

SkrallRampager
4 years ago#3
Lol that part of the story is the least of your worries -______-

Just nod your head and go with it.
Wii Code: 1735-0238-9281-5861
Console Nickname: Ralph444

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#4
SPOILERS

at the last boss and they did says she reincarnates, new body same soul each time because of the crystal on her chest or head or something? anyways I do love this game, one of my GOTY of 2012 I think I missed something along the way cuz I took a huge break playing last year somewhere in the middle of chapter 3
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. so about Yeul SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived