you know

#1omagioPosted 1/5/2013 4:39:08 AM
i just noticed when i was almost out of stagger i used a monsters feral gauge and my other person in the team think it was noel started to spam scourge or how ever you spell it rofl and i straight owned the last boss. . . this game is to easy i just don't like the bloody get 100 preemptive attacks in a row bs trophy lol most pain in the butt trophy on this game -_-

lol
---
you know i hate farming -_-
PSN: omagio
#2RunikoPosted 1/5/2013 5:22:32 AM
I heard about a trick where you whack one of thosd void things then retry and repeat.
---
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
#3xphoenixonxPosted 1/5/2013 5:30:13 AM
I got quite early just got to bresha ruins and in the mine bit they is only robots that spawn and they don't chase you , so I had quite good Xp for chapter 2 by time I was done , also save the game after like every 5 so if you do get hit just quit and reload
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#4Drake_GodPosted 1/5/2013 1:58:03 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
I got quite early just got to bresha ruins and in the mine bit they is only robots that spawn and they don't chase you , so I had quite good Xp for chapter 2 by time I was done , also save the game after like every 5 so if you do get hit just quit and reload

Same. Was one of my first trophies. Wasn't even going for it.