Trying to find the Vouivre

#1levelmaster2Posted 1/8/2013 8:42:38 PM
I've been looking all over the Plains of Eternity (Sunny) and cannot find it anywhere. Is there an easier way to spawn this uncommon enemy?
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#2InfinyGodslayerPosted 1/8/2013 9:28:56 PM
This creature spawn in any of the three weather that don't spawn Cieth creatures, its spawn point is in the area where you can fight Longui. You can activate the fragment skill that increase encounter with stronger enemies, but not in Sunny weather.

---
---
"A god...The universe is full of gods. Who is mortal..." Gabriel Celeste - Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria.
#3levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 10:11:21 PM
It spawns in the Sant. area? Was I looking at the wrong monster on the chart the guide had for the game?
---
#4levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:39:18 PM
I went through the trouble of finding this guy just to find out I had already had a battle. Sigh. Why did one of the fragments have to be a complete Beastiary.? What is the most annoying monster to find for this fragment?
---
#5Tic TacPosted 1/9/2013 1:30:18 AM
levelmaster2 posted...
What is the most annoying monster to find for this fragment?

Tezcatlipoca, though only because you have to do that horrible final dungeon all over again to get it. Everything else is easy to get with Battlemania and the encounter rate up fragment skills. Took me about an hour to get the 25 or so missing entries I had after finishing the story (not including the paradox bosses).
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.
#6Rakhal_SWardenPosted 1/9/2013 3:59:02 AM
It's a lot more annoying when you're infusing monsters. Tezcatlipoca crystals are very useful for that but are a complete pain to get!

--Rakhal
#7levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:08:01 AM
I'm not to worry about obtaining very hard to get crystals because I don't recall hearing that there was a trophy for that. Besides getting components for items from the shop is there any point doing the races?
---
#8levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:41:41 PM
I thought I was done fighting every single monster only to find out I missing at least one. I checked the guide I bought at Walmart and can't find any that I missed. Even got the annoying Giant Cactuar one. Any others I possibly missed that are easy to miss?
---
#9Tic TacPosted 1/10/2013 2:23:05 AM
Make sure you have four different entries for Proto fal'Cie Adam (not counting the Manipulators) and eight entries for Caius. Other than that, just go through the bestiary FAQ on here section by section, comparing it to your in-game one and noting down any you're missing. I was missing a couple of entire subcategories after completing the story (the Wyverns and Tonberries).
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.
#10levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 6:12:45 AM
I've done all of the Paradox endings so I have the ones you mentioned. Probably the guide I'm using overlooked one.
---