Yakshini vs. Purple Chocobo, and Green vs. White Chocobo

#1pkingdomPosted 1/9/2013 8:44:20 PM
Which makes a better Synergist/Medic? Trying to have the best party started early. Going with Chichu for Commando, too.
---
YAAAYYYY!!!! IT BURNS!-----GIR, from Invader Zim. Get the cool shoeshine
Best battle music in a videogame ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sON9SYIIqo
#2judefakoyen10Posted 1/9/2013 9:36:26 PM
yashini is better syn, just make sure you infuse all abilities to him so he knows everything.

green in best med, just make sure you do the same for him.

good choice of commando.
---
<< ffx is my salvation, can't wait for the hd version >>
|psn is same as my username|
#3pkingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:51:48 PM
Why is Green better than White?
---
YAAAYYYY!!!! IT BURNS!-----GIR, from Invader Zim. Get the cool shoeshine
Best battle music in a videogame ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sON9SYIIqo
#4Tic TacPosted 1/10/2013 2:29:13 AM
pkingdom posted...
Why is Green better than White?

White has a couple of undesirable red-locked abilities, Feral Surge and Feral Fatigue, whereas Green's are the more useful Improved Cure II and Critical: Faith. It gives you a little more freedom when it comes to other adding other passives to Green, as it'll still have two slots left to do with as you please once it's learned everything important, whereas White will have to use all eight remaining slots for essential passives.

Personally, I prefer Flanitor over both. Hyper Rescue is amazing.
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.
#5destrian522Posted 1/10/2013 3:54:33 PM
White is better because of its resistances. A natural 50% physical resistance and 50% magical resistance looks pretty good when you consider that Resist Physical +36% and Resist Magic +36% cost two passive slots, and this is strictly better. That takes care of any space issues that don't really exist. You can lose those and still have better defenses than Green.
---
CWLSIV
#6InfinyGodslayerPosted 1/11/2013 10:02:25 PM

destrian522 Posted 1/10/2013 2:54:33 PM

White is better because of its resistances. A natural 50% physical resistance and 50% magical resistance looks pretty good when you consider that Resist Physical +36% and Resist Magic +36% cost two passive slots, and this is strictly better.

I was about to post it.

Anyway, lets not forget the Feral Surge which well timed can be a auto buff for the whole pack.

---
---
"A god...The universe is full of gods. Who is mortal..." Gabriel Celeste - Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria.