help with secret ending please spoilers???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. help with secret ending please spoilers???

User Info: ILOVEKMH

ILOVEKMH
4 years ago#1
I completed all 160 fragments and replayed the ending. After the credits-no secret ending. What is wrong? Did I need to have the paradox scope on and close the gate and play through that way? Thanks.
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Auron

User Info: Tic Tac

Tic Tac
4 years ago#2
You need the scope on, but you don't have to close the gate.
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.

User Info: ILOVEKMH

ILOVEKMH
4 years ago#3
Thanks I will try that. Frustrating to have to go through that ending again. I was so excited to finish my darn fragments since I was actually having trouble with Raspital. He was the last thing I needed for 160 last night. Finally beat him. So I was disappointed going through all that and NOT getting the secret ending.
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Auron

User Info: Externica

Externica
4 years ago#4
The secret ending is shown after the credits rolls. I believe you can skip the ending sequence and the credits and trigger the secret ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. help with secret ending please spoilers???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived