lucky coin

#1Cammy_7Posted 1/10/2013 12:35:25 PM
So just this morning I attempted to get the lucky coin fragment and I bought exactly 7777 coins. And so I went to the slots and did auto play. And I believe maybe 2 hours in ( rough estimate as I was preoccupied with doing something else) I check back and I get the lucky coin fragment! I was pretty surprised because as I was reading other related topics I see how some people had a hard time obtaining it. Seeing that its based on luck I guess I got really lucky!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBAryUX8K4
#2ExternicaPosted 1/10/2013 1:27:59 PM
Chances are better, if you have a file of FF13 and play when the slot machine is "on a hot summer's day".
I don't know how long it took me, but this fragment is so bad because you need to be lucky. As the name implies. Duh.
Still, I think finding every monster is even worse.
#3ILOVEKMHPosted 1/10/2013 1:58:16 PM
It was pretty easy. I was skeptical at first and it was super easy. I agree, getting the beastiary completed is much harder. My two problems were yomi and raspital.. I eventually took them out but they were a pain. Lucky coin is so easy.
---
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Auron
#4levelmaster2Posted 1/10/2013 2:08:56 PM
I was laughing when I got three 9 on Super Victory mode on auto-play. Me: Good, now I will no longer have to mess with the slots. Then I realized I have to earn 10,000 coins for a trophy. Great.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"