How much HP needed for paradox endings solos vs Caius?

#1aDarkSaviorPosted 1/19/2013 1:49:47 PM
I have about 3000 HP with Serah find it difficult to unlock the paradox ending against Caius.
Is it better to unlock all the paradox endings before tackling the DLC content?
#2aDarkSavior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:50:16 PM
Also is it better to get all the fragments to prepare for the DLC fights?
#3sdfghjkldfghjkjPosted 1/19/2013 2:38:53 PM
The Serah vs. Caius paradox ending is by far the hardest one. I'd say that your monsters are more important than how much health you have. A good sen will help with the damage. Goblin Chieftain is a good sen and its feral link gives a whole bunch of buffs. Flanitor's feral link should be good for healing. If you get valkyrie lightning you can make her into a good com. If you need some extra levels, then Academia 400 is a great place to level up especially with the fragment skill that increases cp. My first time through the game I got lost in Academia and gained a whole bunch of levels making the rest of the game easy. I think Goblin Chieftain also has the ability bonus cp when you level him up. I think I made a chichu to beat him my first time.

The Noel one is easy. I was expecting it to be much harder, but I guess they made it easier because you don't get a monster in that fight. If you can do the Serah one then you can do the noel one.

Some of the DLC bosses will require maxed crystarium for all roles. Gilgamesh is extremely hard unless you have a good strategy even at maxed crystarium.
---
As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world. - Marguilus
#4ExternicaPosted 1/19/2013 2:59:14 PM
If you can beat Serah's solo against Caius, then Noel's solo will be no problem.
Oh, and do yourself a favour and set the difficulty down to easy. if you're having trouble.

For the solo, casting wound would be a good idea. When Caius resurrects himself, the lowered max HP are carried over.
It's the same for Serah's solo. But in regards to Serah, bring a Sentinel with you. For all Paradigms. Otherwise Caius will focus on serah and you don't want that to happen.
#5xnoelzPosted 1/21/2013 12:56:50 AM
You need max stats if you want to beat Caius in Dying World with Paradox Scope activated (Caius vs Noel). He is very strong in this fight and I suggest that you should first obtain the +50% ATB charge weapon for Noel (Romulus and Remus) which is a rare drop by the Immortal. Here is a video on how to beat him very quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Y8YnoIt0o
---
Loading Signature...
#6aDarkSavior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:38:39 AM
xnoelz posted...
You need max stats if you want to beat Caius in Dying World with Paradox Scope activated (Caius vs Noel). He is very strong in this fight and I suggest that you should first obtain the +50% ATB charge weapon for Noel (Romulus and Remus) which is a rare drop by the Immortal. Here is a video on how to beat him very quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Y8YnoIt0o

Oh.... no wonder. I have 4000HP with Noel haven't really used a guide yet except for getting a wild artefact and figuring out how to get paradox endings. I don't have Medic or Sab yet didn't realize how much it was needed for this fight.