Requiem of the Goddess how to get follower

#1Will446Posted 1/24/2013 4:17:28 PM
I beat the main portion and finished the two battles but I never got the follower though I completed it.

How do I unlock the follower?
#2YusunnephoPosted 1/24/2013 4:45:47 PM
I'm assuming you're referring to the monster crystal? I got it as soon as I managed a 5 star score, if that helps.
#3HikewnePosted 1/24/2013 5:32:40 PM
In order to unlock Lightning as a party member you have to earn 5 stars for completing the battle.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#4NecronmonPosted 1/24/2013 7:01:20 PM
How do you level up Lighting? Ugh, its going to suck if I need DLC items just to level her up.
#5Milla_MaxwellPosted 1/24/2013 7:12:44 PM
Necronmon posted...
How do you level up Lighting? Ugh, its going to suck if I need DLC items just to level her up.

You fight Caius over and over, each time you win or lose a battle you get EXP and Lightning levels up (she immediately gets max level if you manage to beat both bosses though)

And fyi, you will always get a 0 star rank if you have her at level 10.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#6xnoelzPosted 1/24/2013 7:52:37 PM
Completing Lvl.9 is the easiest
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#7NecronmonPosted 1/24/2013 7:55:19 PM
Ah, thanks I manage to pull that off, but, how do you level up Lighting as a monster? I don't want to download another DLC pac just so I can level her up, unless that just means fighting that same battle again and again.
#8xnoelzPosted 1/24/2013 8:25:30 PM
Necronmon posted...
Ah, thanks I manage to pull that off, but, how do you level up Lighting as a monster? I don't want to download another DLC pac just so I can level her up, unless that just means fighting that same battle again and again.

Level her as a monster? Use monster materials (All-Power) once you get her crystal.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#9YusunnephoPosted 1/24/2013 8:28:35 PM
She uses the same crystal (rank 5 organic) materials as regular monsters, don't worry. It's grinding for a specific type to use that can get to be a pain.

I'm not even going to bother myself until post-game, or whenever I unlock the mog clock skills necessary to prevent my brains liquefying and oozing out during farming.
#10GenocideHeartPosted 1/25/2013 5:20:25 PM
Eh, Mud frogs appear frequently enough that they can be farmed without fragment skills. Moblins, now...
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius