Original thought: Academia 400 can go die in a fire

#11buffy720Posted 1/26/2013 10:13:33 AM
I had started another playthrough, and this would be where I stopped. As much as I enjoy XIII-2, I cannot go through that place again. It gives me nightmares with the encounter rate.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#12GenocideHeartPosted 1/26/2013 10:27:23 AM
lol

I just learn Thundaga and spam it every battle. Typically the battles against anything not a Cocytus group are over within 5 seconds. If you have Valkyrie Lightning it takes even less, as she will usually Blitz enemies right off the bat and kill the whole group before Serah and Noel even move.

I don't complain - it's free CP, gil, items and orbs for minimal effort. Killing monsters here is so easy it's almost painful. Adam should really look into upgrading his Cie'th force...
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#13Destroyer_MagePosted 1/27/2013 12:08:47 PM
I like the music and the area but I hate those damn C'ieth!Most times I try to avoid them and even when I can't see them a battle starts :'(
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#14dsrek7Posted 1/27/2013 4:44:58 PM
"Academia 400 can go die in a fire"

It is haha.
#15_giLgamIsh_Posted 1/27/2013 5:03:51 PM
I'm fear this Topic just as much as that cemetery place -.-
---
Bryce Awe, did the little knight fall down?
PSN HakumaruSan