Wtf is the ending

#1zyrax2301Posted 1/28/2013 1:50:57 PM
What is it even anyway?

I've never seen such a horrible ending in my life. It's okay, but it's not! Everything is cool, OH WAIT NO IT ISN'T

You need intelligent writers to pull off time travel in a story. This whole game's story is just...wtf, but the ending was really realbad. Agree? I do.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#2ExternicaPosted 1/28/2013 2:21:19 PM
Nice that you can agree with yourself.
The main story was odd at best, with their time changing and whatnot. But the end was refreshing. It's nice to see the bad guy win once in a while.
#3Le_DerpstickPosted 1/28/2013 2:26:35 PM
SPOILERS

Externica posted...
Nice that you can agree with yourself.
The main story was odd at best, with their time changing and whatnot. But the end was refreshing. It's nice to see the bad guy win once in a while.

Bad guy didn't win, just part of what he wanted to happen, happened. We don't know if it actually did anything for Yuel.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#4ExternicaPosted 1/28/2013 2:30:35 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
SPOILERS

This topic is about the ending, of course there are spoilers. There really is no need for a spoilerwarning.
#5Destroyer_MagePosted 1/28/2013 3:08:49 PM
Great ending to a great game.
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
#6zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:17:21 PM
I really don't get it. They were supposed to have fixed all of the paradoxes when they left Valhalla. Why the hell was everything still in crux when they went back to Academia? What "killed" Serah anyway?
---
#7NemyarPosted 1/28/2013 3:30:00 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
I really don't get it. They were supposed to have fixed all of the paradoxes when they left Valhalla. Why the hell was everything still in crux when they went back to Academia? What "killed" Serah anyway?

Have you been skipping cutscenes? Some people (may not be you) shouldn't be commenting on the story (regardless of how bad they consider it to be) if they were skipping over everything. It's like reading a start of a novel, then turning the page to the very end... <___<

FFXIII-2 PLOT SPOILERS

Game explains to you that farseers (such as Yeul) dies when they look into the future, especially when it get changed. Serah happens to be a farseer.
#8zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:39:26 PM
I played most of the game months ago and only got around to finishing it this weekend, so I had forgotten about that...I did watch the cutscenes but to be honest I haven't paid that much mind to the story since I started playing. It was pretty ridiculous to me the moment I heard "if you change the future, you change the past".

So she changed the future, fore-saw it in her 'present', and then died in that future when she changed it? That's...what. I don't know what to say. Time travel >_<
---
#9NettoSaitoPosted 1/28/2013 8:58:48 PM
Actually I really liked this game's ending. It was unexpected lol. I also find it funny that when the game first was announced I jokingly said "SARAH DIES." Still can't believe I was right lol
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#10lightdragoon88Posted 1/29/2013 8:14:35 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
I played most of the game months ago and only got around to finishing it this weekend, so I had forgotten about that...I did watch the cutscenes but to be honest I haven't paid that much mind to the story since I started playing. It was pretty ridiculous to me the moment I heard "if you change the future, you change the past".

So she changed the future, fore-saw it in her 'present', and then died in that future when she changed it? That's...what. I don't know what to say. Time travel >_<

I can help you. Please put all your questions into a 1, 2, 3 format so it would be easy to read and answer.

I will be happy to help you through this. It is actually a really good story once you understand what happen.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!