Taming Amonojaku

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pimpinelephant

pimpinelephant
3 years ago#1
I'm currently attempting to obtain an Amonojaku monster crystal, but this pesky little Spook just does not want to become a crystal, but then again, who does, right? >.<

From what I have noticed, an encounter with an Amonojaku will include 3 Amonojakus and 3 Notsugos. After countless hours of running around Bresha Ruins 005 AF, I have encountered an Amonojaku 25 times by my count, meaning 75 total Amonojakus. I have yet to obtain the Amonojaku monster crystal. x.x

I obtained a Svarog, Notsugo, and Albino Lobo within the first couple times of encountering them, so I thought, "Yay! Only one more to go. It shouldn't be that hard." >.<

The Monster Infusion FAQ states that the Amonojaku has a 10% tame rate. Which leads me to the question, am I doing something wrong? I'm sure that the Amonojaku is no different than any other monster, but it's still none the less extremely disheartening. =(

What are some great tips to help finally obtain an Amonojaku? Am I a fool for not using the "Retry" trick? >.<

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

User Info: Nemyar

Nemyar
3 years ago#2
You should use the Retry, it save on time needed to encounter them.

Kill all three 3 Amonojaku (while leaving Notsugo alone), retry if no crystal show up when you kill them.

User Info: xnoelz

xnoelz
3 years ago#3
Tezcatlipoca is more annoying. 3% tame rate
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived