How do I unlock Coliseum Fights?

#1Harker409Posted 1/31/2013 7:43:51 PM
I have beaten Snow and the other guy but only have the 2 fights so far, how do I unlock the rest of the fights? I have searched but haven't found diddly so far?

Please help!
---
GamerTag - ShotgunHarker76
#2Le_DerpstickPosted 1/31/2013 7:55:56 PM
You purchase and download them.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#3Harker409(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:03:13 PM
Thanks for not flaming me, wow I am a bit surprised they had you purchasing each fight.

Oh well~
---
GamerTag - ShotgunHarker76
#4RyutaaPosted 2/7/2013 9:36:34 PM
LOL, so that's why that thing said something among the lines of (Come back later) It was not "later" in the game but later as in when the DLC would come out.

So, are all these fights requires you to have the most ultimate weapon along with the best monsters with maxed characters or ...?
---
TvC -1720-6333-3296- Ryutaa (Ken the Eagle, Yatterman-1)
#5Cloud_CPosted 2/8/2013 10:43:54 AM
This Coliseum is just a giant tease to me. "Hey look there is this giant arena that looks super cool and you'll probably fight big monsters here and all... but we need 5$ for each fight!"

Hey, FFX had whole arena full of monsters and it didn't cost a dime.
It amaze me each day how people agrees so easily to pay 30%-40%+ to get a "complete" game (for those who paid it full price).

I got FFXIII-2 used for 15$, and again, I can't see why I should pay 15$ more to get 5-10% more gameplay. Not than I'm a cheapskate, it's more of a principle thing.
I guess it's their way of fighting the secondary market of game resellers...

On subject: are these fights really amazing? Or with a good late-game party (maxed crystarium, some good monsters) it's not challenging at all?
---
"What would you like to buy?"
What kind of merchant are you? I want to sell, not buy!
#6lightdragoon88Posted 2/8/2013 10:30:13 PM
Cloud_C posted...

On subject: are these fights really amazing? Or with a good late-game party (maxed crystarium, some good monsters) it's not challenging at all?

Snow, Valfor and Gilgamesh are for the Maxed crystarium team and they will push you to the limit.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#7VegerunksPosted 2/19/2013 9:12:21 PM
Cloud_C posted...
This Coliseum is just a giant tease to me. "Hey look there is this giant arena that looks super cool and you'll probably fight big monsters here and all... but we need 5$ for each fight!"

Hey, FFX had whole arena full of monsters and it didn't cost a dime.
It amaze me each day how people agrees so easily to pay 30%-40%+ to get a "complete" game (for those who paid it full price).

I got FFXIII-2 used for 15$, and again, I can't see why I should pay 15$ more to get 5-10% more gameplay. Not than I'm a cheapskate, it's more of a principle thing.
I guess it's their way of fighting the secondary market of game resellers...

Yea... for you you'd have no logical way to argue with Square about it. They'd be like "We don't care what you think because you gave us $0 for this game now if it was someone that bought the game new we MIGHT care" The people that buy games used they don't care about because they don't make a secondary profit on that person the only profit they make on them is the dlc purchases.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#8Cloud_CPosted 2/26/2013 9:13:23 PM
Vegerunks posted...
The people that buy games used they don't care about because they don't make a secondary profit on that person the only profit they make on them is the dlc purchases.

I know, it's their way to grab a small share of the secondary market. It's just sad that game companies come to this to be profitable. Some companies willingly release uncompleted games for this sole purpose.
A company I like a lot is Valve: they released a whole 2 players campaign for Portal 2 a couple of months after the game release for FREE! Incidentally, it's one of the few next gen games I bought full price at release, which made me even happier.

This is really a new phenomenon that didn't exist before the current era, and that will most likely grow...
That's a reason I'll keep playing old games forever. The game you play is the full intended game the company released.
---
"What would you like to buy?"
What kind of merchant are you? I want to sell, not buy!
#91337ROXPosted 3/1/2013 2:58:16 PM
I'd rather have the option of buying DLC than not having it at all.

Plus, with DLC it lets you break a few rules in the game. You can't get any characters from XIII in your team without DLC because it would break the story.

Also, if DLC didn't exist at all, what do you think the chances of Ultros showing up in XIII-2 would be?
---
That looks like a homing shot!
3DS: 4511-0726-1828
#10kratitosPosted 3/3/2013 1:04:53 PM
1337ROX posted...
I'd rather have the option of buying DLC than not having it at all.

Plus, with DLC it lets you break a few rules in the game. You can't get any characters from XIII in your team without DLC because it would break the story.

Also, if DLC didn't exist at all, what do you think the chances of Ultros showing up in XIII-2 would be?

Same chance as Gilgamesh showing up in FF8.