Laziest Game Ever Made

#1papawill1113Posted 2/6/2013 11:56:44 AM
This is not a BAD game, and had the programmers tried, it might have been a Good game.

But to allow a player to MAX out EXP before halfway through the game shows these people did not put ONE Second of thought into this game.

Story sucks, so why should I continue to play when there are NO REWARDS?

The way they award EXP is horrible. I can fight a monster 10x tougher and get 10x less EXP.

I know some will say, you should have leveled your monsters AFTER the story, well again it is just Laziness that stopped them from Telling us, DO NOT LEVEL UP MONSTERS TILL AFTER STORY. Otherwise you will not be challenged ever in this game.

Its quite clear, after FFX, these people have decided to do as LITTLE as POSSIBLE, while stealing other peoples money.
#2SunburstPosted 2/6/2013 2:55:03 PM
With DLC I got 200 hours out of this game. The only lazy thing I see is how easy they made it to hack the game.
---
There can be only one.
#3mad_hax_manPosted 2/6/2013 3:00:48 PM
papawill1113 posted...
This is not a BAD game, and had the programmers tried, it might have been a Good game.

But to allow a player to MAX out EXP before halfway through the game shows these people did not put ONE Second of thought into this game.

Story sucks, so why should I continue to play when there are NO REWARDS?

The way they award EXP is horrible. I can fight a monster 10x tougher and get 10x less EXP.

I know some will say, you should have leveled your monsters AFTER the story, well again it is just Laziness that stopped them from Telling us, DO NOT LEVEL UP MONSTERS TILL AFTER STORY. Otherwise you will not be challenged ever in this game.

Its quite clear, after FFX, these people have decided to do as LITTLE as POSSIBLE, while stealing other peoples money.

Yeah, because FFXII was just a cheap cash in with little or no effort put into it.
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#4OrnerySpoonPosted 2/6/2013 7:32:52 PM
I dunno, Limbo of the Lost was pretty damn lazy. At least this game has coherent subtitles.
---
You can wax my huge spoon.
#5ArmaLeyvatenPosted 2/6/2013 8:39:21 PM
How much grinding would you have to do to max out your "xp" halfway through the story? Seems that should have been the thing to focus on...
#6xnoelzPosted 2/7/2013 12:10:24 AM
This game should have hard mode. This game is way easier than XIII.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#7MegidolaonPosted 2/7/2013 3:26:21 AM
know some will say, you should have leveled your monsters AFTER the story, well again it is just Laziness that stopped them from Telling us, DO NOT LEVEL UP MONSTERS TILL AFTER STORY. Otherwise you will not be challenged ever in this game.
Dude, I have been grinding 5-6 hours and I'm not even close to maxing anyone or anything.
Either you have no clue what your are doing or you used a trainer or you complain about a game not allowing you any more grinding after like 50 hours of it.

So yeah, troll topic, moving on.
This game has a ton of flaws, inventing new ones only makes you look stupid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qp0wv7cDUA#t=22s
#8_EggplantWizardPosted 2/7/2013 3:50:53 AM
Megidolaon posted...
know some will say, you should have leveled your monsters AFTER the story, well again it is just Laziness that stopped them from Telling us, DO NOT LEVEL UP MONSTERS TILL AFTER STORY. Otherwise you will not be challenged ever in this game.
Dude, I have been grinding 5-6 hours and I'm not even close to maxing anyone or anything.
Either you have no clue what your are doing or you used a trainer or you complain about a game not allowing you any more grinding after like 50 hours of it.

So yeah, troll topic, moving on.
This game has a ton of flaws, inventing new ones only makes you look stupid.

No. TC is right. It's way too easy to level up in this game. They throw CP at you like it's candy during a parade. You don't even have to grind to max out the characters. I maxed out my characters about 3/4 into the game, and didn't even have the "rolling in CP" ability.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Kirby Super Star, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#9MegidolaonPosted 2/7/2013 5:31:37 AM
Wat?
You mean with abilities.
Yeah, but it's not like you require a new ability every 3 lvls for something to be a good game.
There are already tons of abilities and plenty rpgs have only a fraction of them.

That aside, it is literally impossible to max out character lvls 3/4 into the game just by playing normally.
6x99 lvls and they get more expensive every time you lvl up.
I am at like 380/594 and new lvls already cost about 3 times what a normal battle yields.
And I just beat the main story after by now 7+ hours of grinding total and doing a whole bunch of optional stuff.

No wait, monsters?
Seems like you don't grasp the system of monster lvling.
It happens by items at the pace you decide, only depending on how many items you have (many can even be bought).
Monsters don't get anything at all from battles.
If you got the items, nothing stopping you from maxing some monsters 10 hours into the game (disregard availability of required items).
But that is not maxing out the characters.
That is just maxing a fraction.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4qp0wv7cDUA#t=22s
#10_EggplantWizardPosted 2/7/2013 8:42:26 PM
Megidolaon posted...
Wat?
You mean with abilities.
Yeah, but it's not like you require a new ability every 3 lvls for something to be a good game.
There are already tons of abilities and plenty rpgs have only a fraction of them.

That aside, it is literally impossible to max out character lvls 3/4 into the game just by playing normally.
6x99 lvls and they get more expensive every time you lvl up.
I am at like 380/594 and new lvls already cost about 3 times what a normal battle yields.
And I just beat the main story after by now 7+ hours of grinding total and doing a whole bunch of optional stuff.

No wait, monsters?
Seems like you don't grasp the system of monster lvling.
It happens by items at the pace you decide, only depending on how many items you have (many can even be bought).
Monsters don't get anything at all from battles.
If you got the items, nothing stopping you from maxing some monsters 10 hours into the game (disregard availability of required items).
But that is not maxing out the characters.
That is just maxing a fraction.

You lost me.
Plus, you have a dead link in your signature.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Kirby Super Star, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.