Regarding Chichu and Jeopardize (Am I Screwed?)

#1Riddi_mPosted 2/11/2013 6:21:22 PM
Appears I've followed an out-dated build with my Chichu and I'm not enough of a perfectionist to restart the game and never did think to create separate save files when building him.

So, here's how I built my Chichu (pure Power material build)
Stats~
Level: 70
Strength: 1,532
Magic: 448
ATB Level: Max (5 or 6, away from my system at the moment)

My infusion process:
Level 24 Tonberry --> Level 19 Mudfrog
Level 23 Mewmao --> Level 19 Mudfrog
Level 48 Green Chocobo --> Level 19 Mudfrog
Level 40 Major Moblin --> Level 19 Mudfrog
Level 54 Forked Cat --> Level 19 Mudfrog

Level 19 Mudfrog --> Chichu
Level 18 Fencer --> Chichu
Level 30 Frag Leech --> Chichu (accepted Lifesiphon ability)

Passive abilities:
HP +30%
Role Resonance
Strength +35%
Auto-Bravery
Resist Physical +36%
Resist Magic +36%
Siphon Boost II
Attack: ATB Charge II
Feral Speed II
Pack Mentality

I guess my question is, granted I just found out about infusing 99 levels worth of Ravagers into Chichu to learn Jeopardize, is it too late? Since Mudfrogs grant me virtually nothing, and are Ravagers, should I be able to infuse 80 more levels worth of Mudfrogs (say 4x level 20 Mudfrogs) and hit 99 without losing any abilities or suffering any penalties? My knowledge of the crystarium is limited so I figured it'd be more efficient to ask some of the veterans on this board. Thanks for your time.
#2EdalborezPosted 2/11/2013 6:25:21 PM
Those abilities all have high priority; as long as whatever RAV you're infusing doesn't have high-priority passive abilities it won't mess anything up. The recommended universal route is to just infuse 6 Zwerg Scandroid level 17s (no passives, no hassle).
#3Riddi_m(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:31:01 PM
So essentially, since I need 80 more Ravager levels (I have 19 from the Mudfrog already), I could just infuse 6x level 15 Zerg Scandroids and not lose a single passive/ability and still learn Jeopardize?
#4Riddi_m(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:07:30 PM
Riddi_m posted...
So essentially, since I need 80 more Ravager levels (I have 19 from the Mudfrog already), I could just infuse 6x level 15 Zerg Scandroids and not lose a single passive/ability and still learn Jeopardize?

Pardon my terrible math; I opted to infuse 4x Level 15 Zwerg Scandroids and 1x Level 20 Zwerg Scandroid (totaling the 80 I needed) and low and behold I was granted Jeopardize once everything was complete. Appreciate the feedback, hope this is helpful in case anyone else is wondering about this. The level 20 Scandroid did have a Passive (Lightning Resist 10%) but it had no effect on my Chichu's current 10x Passives. It was completely ignored during this final infusion.

TL;DR ~ As long as you take careful note of your infusions thus far, it's never to late to add Ravagers levels via Zwerg Scandroids (Oerba 200). I was able to capture the five I needed within 4 minutes.
#5ArmaLeyvatenPosted 2/11/2013 9:46:35 PM
You realize by infusing Mud Frog AND Fencer into Chichu you only needed 63 levels of Ravagers, right? Not that it matters now. Glad you figured it out