Just finished the main storyline, tips on continuing

#1Dante3hscPosted 2/15/2013 6:44:58 AM
Wasn't really expecting the way it ended that's for sure lol.

So what should I focus on now? Other than collecting the remaining fragments.

On case it helps:

Serah

Hp - 3853
Str - 383
Mag - 505

Weapon - Izanami
Accessories - silver bangle, delicate iron bangle and a magicians Mark

Com 99
Rav 99
Sen 25
Syn 50
Med 67

Noel

Hp - 5011
Str - 612
Mag - 361

Weapon - Vajradanda
Accessories - 2x durable power wristband and an iron bangle

Com 99
Rav 88
Sen 52
Sab 51
Syn 50

Any tips on where to go from here will be appreciated.
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
#2ArmaLeyvatenPosted 2/15/2013 8:40:04 AM
There are a few things you can do post-game:

1)You can work on collecting all fragments. Lucky Coin will definitely be the worst as you will need to win a total of 7777 coins from the slot machines (which takes FOREVER whether you play manually or not). Speaking of fragments...

2)With the Paradox Scope fragment you can beat certain bosses again with it turned on to get the paradox endings for the game. Each ending will also net you a fragment worth a lot of CP to make all the others that much easier.

3)To make some of those difficult boss-like monster fights in Archylte Steppes and Oerba 400AF easier you could work on official monster building. The Monster FAQ explains how to do it as well as listing every top-tier and plenty of noteworthy monsters for each role.

4)If you have the DLC Coliseum fights, or any of the episodes, now would be the perfect time to do them if you haven't started on them already. Omega is probably the easiest, with Valfodr being the toughest fight of them all. This is all, however, totally optional if you didn't feel like buying the DLC for whatever reason, so it's up to you.
#3Dante3hsc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:44:51 AM
Well I just did both atlas and the giant flan for the paradox ending without any problems, but caius in oerba is just owning me -_-
---
#4xnoelzPosted 2/15/2013 9:42:03 AM
After I finished the game, I started building Top-tier monsters
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#5destrian522Posted 2/15/2013 3:43:20 PM
The roles you are missing are important. You should unlock them.
---
CWLSIV
#6Dante3hsc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 4:45:37 AM
destrian522 posted...
The roles you are missing are important. You should unlock them.

I'm leveling those roles up now. I have 3 roles at 99, 2 at 50 and those other roles are at about 30 now. Once I get them to 50 ill pick the next role to work on 99 with.

Also trying to get more coins to get the last wild artifact (and the chaos orb or whatever it is that hope needs). I'm missing oerba 400 and need it to also compete the map to get all the academia 400 fragments (its the only map I don't have 100% on lol)
---