The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Question about Enemy Intel and Live Triggers

#1MagmaYoshiPosted 2/18/2013 12:14:07 AM
In the datalog, for enemy intel, does an enemy get completely checked off if you capture the monster crystal before all the data has been discerned from fighting it?

Does boss data always get automatically filled in, as in XIII-1?

On Live Triggers, I noticed that sometimes the answers can change when you replay an area and they can also change if you have the Paradox Scope activated. However, I can't find a good guide on Live Triggers that explains all this along with what answers change and what they change to. Am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks!
#2xnoelzPosted 2/18/2013 12:39:21 AM
If you capture the monster for the first time you encounter it and then no, it doesn't completely check the whole attributes for that monster.

For bosses, I think it completely checks the attributes.
---
kupo1705 smh
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#3MagmaYoshi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:17:08 PM
Thanks! What about the live triggers?
#4xnoelzPosted 2/23/2013 6:51:20 AM
MagmaYoshi posted...

The only monster related to live triggers I know is Fal'Cie Adam. You need to fight it the 3rd time to complete your bestiary.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#5VegerunksPosted 2/23/2013 7:48:07 AM
xnoelz posted...
MagmaYoshi posted...

The only monster related to live triggers I know is Fal'Cie Adam. You need to fight it the 3rd time to complete your bestiary.

Yea with Adam you have to not choose Yell at Hope until after you have already beat him from the same Live Action. It brings you back to the LA each time you choose something other than that.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#6MajinKain0Posted 2/23/2013 8:52:15 AM

The first walkthrough here lists all of the possible choices for live triggers throughout the game as they come up. Ones that aren't initially available are marked.

Can't even type TCs name because of censor <_<.