Bresha Ruins Incomplete (Spoilers?)

#1AcosmosaPosted 2/25/2013 12:36:21 PM
So I beat Atlas at full power (without using the machine) after going through and sealing the gate and trying everything through again... and then I go to the Archlytte Steppe right after and get the one fragment there to obtain and the 10,000 CP, but the Bresha Ruins is still incomplete with regards to the fragments. It says I'm at 7/8 fragments, but I can't think of anything else. I have every single fragment except the full power Atlas fragment, which multiple guides say is the final fragment for Bresha Ruins 005.

Is there something I'm missing? Currently trying to get the 'Rolling in CP' fragment skill for easy grinding. ^_^ Just can't figure out why this level is incomplete. Any help is appreciated!
---
---
Logic is panic's prey.
#2VegerunksPosted 2/25/2013 3:39:35 PM
Do you have Anima Miseria(Silver petal from 300 AF) and Vita Lyrica obtained from the ID card?
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#3Acosmosa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 4:40:28 PM
Yes, I did! Got both of those fragments naturally when I returned and talked to their respective quest people. Guess I picked both of those items up naturally in the storyline. Is there anything else I could possibly be missing?
---
---
Logic is panic's prey.
#4yattahazePosted 2/25/2013 5:18:17 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/faqs/63752?page=2#section87

The graviton core maybe?
---
Michael: You're losing blood, aren't you?
GOB: Probably, my socks are wet.
#5Acosmosa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:36:05 PM
Just checked, and I also have the Graviton Core fragment.

Is my game glitched or something? I thought the 'Giant Mistake' fragment would be the eighth one that I would obtain.
---
---
Logic is panic's prey.
#6S_o_i_g_g_ePosted 2/26/2013 6:18:43 AM
Post the list of the fragments you have already got. Then we'll check which one is missing and how to get it.
---
Now Playing: Dissidia 012 on PS Vita