want to build a yeoman

#1ACrossCountryPosted 3/5/2013 5:18:11 PM
most enemies that are miniature/gigantic forms of other enemies are cool. Hence I want to build/use a yeoman but he's by far the easiest way to obtain attack ATB charge II, which is vital to most builds
#2ArthellinusPosted 3/5/2013 8:07:16 PM
Your best alternative is a Lv. 20 Hedge Frog. It has no interfering passives, but will cost you 66 Orbs. Not terrible, just annoying to have to keep stockpiling them.
#3tiornysPosted 3/5/2013 9:21:56 PM
Another thing you can do is catch some blank monsters (Chocobos work well since you can have multiples) and infuse some extra copies of Attack: ATB Charge II into them before you build up your Yeoman.

t~
#4ACrossCountry(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:43:28 PM
tiornys posted...
Another thing you can do is catch some blank monsters (Chocobos work well since you can have multiples) and infuse some extra copies of Attack: ATB Charge II into them before you build up your Yeoman.

t~

I've been doing this everytime I make a run through academia 500AF because of how common they are, but I somehow manage to keep using up all my "blank" monsters or lose track of which ones they are.

A level 20 monster requiring no level 5 materials sounds like a pretty good substitute. I think I'll give that a try