How to play dress up?

#11JohnwaltPosted 3/10/2013 10:37:51 AM
Dorami posted...
Noel's default is pretty good, but not on him. I associate that look with younger males--he looks like an oversized Sora in that.

That's exactly what i thought! I hate his default. I really do, it makes me think he's Sora/Aladin. I gave hime spacetime gaurdian and black mage outfits. :S

Does anyone else change outfits for every location? I try to make them wear clothes based on where they are. Example: WM & BM in cold places because they look warm. Style and Steel & Assassin's Creed for Academia 400F... Assassin's creed just really fit there for some reason. Serah default and spacetime guardian for that tower place, since those outfits looked futuristic and kinda fit with the theme there.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
#12DeathScythe_527Posted 3/12/2013 3:06:38 PM
I made Serah wear the bikini all the time because boobs.
It did look pretty funny in snow areas though.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 | H61MGC | 1TB HDD | PSN: DANomite93
I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo, hits you right in the feels.
#13Dorami(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:28:48 PM
I'm using using WM/BM for everything. An outfit for each area is a bit too much investment for me.

Although I do have to wonder how much it would've cost SE to license a Sakura+Syaoran+Mokona costume set for Serah, Noel, and Mog.
---
"Just for reference, a Radeon 7950 with "only" 3GB of GDDR5 memory retails for about $300 USD. That's about $100 per gig." - Alaster111