I think I screwed up my crystarium

#1MagmaYoshiPosted 3/19/2013 7:25:33 PM
I was following the Crystarium Progression guide. In order to avoid mistakes, I was only unlocking nodes when I had enough CP to do a whole stage at a time. However, when I finished Noel's stage 4, I saw that his next node was the Ruinga ability, one of my favorites, so I went ahead and nabbed it.

Of course, when I went to do stage 5, I didn't take that into account and accidentally purchased a small node with COM and a large one as a RAV. I immediately caught my mistake, but the damage was done.

Noel's base stats are now 142 STR and 69 MAG.

If I remember correctly, even though Noel DOES end up having to take MAG bonuses due to the number of large nodes being bigger than the number of possible STR bonuses, the fact that I purchased a small node as a COM means I'm screwed if I want perfect stats.

I know the difference will be/is negligible, but this is supposed to be my 100% runthrough.

Anyway, am I correct, or is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!
#2Moomba33Posted 3/19/2013 7:51:39 PM
You are correct.
If you continue as you are now, you're going to be short one strength bonus and end up taking an extra magic bonus or hp bonus instead.
I doubt it'll make a noticeable difference in battle, but ultimately it's your choice whether or not it's worth resetting for.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie