Im stuck at bresha ruins/the archylte step/sunleth waterscape?

#1lexidaviesPosted 3/23/2013 10:30:16 AM
Right so I defeated the boss at sunleth waterscape, and at the archylte step, ive unlocked the coliseum got all the items, and bresha ruins 300af, and yaschas malif 110 af. i really have been trying for days now to figure out where to go to next, and i just cant figure it out. Snow has come and now gone and i dont know the next step to take, the only thing i can see is at bresha ruins 005 on the map is says "where is the gate" and i really dont have a clue where the gate is, and im getting fed up running round places over and over again i just cant figure it out. PLEASE help??? much appreciated
#2Leon481Posted 3/23/2013 10:52:19 AM
There's a second gate in Bresha Ruins that should take you to Yaschas Massif. There's one gate on the surface near one of the Chocolinas. The other one is in a Tunnel. I can't remember which one.
#3lexidavies(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:15:46 AM
Thats the thing i opened all gates in bresha ruins, theirs three i think right? i done that and i been to bresha ruins 300 af and yaschas massif too i really dont know where to go next ive tried everywhere AHH
#4Moomba33Posted 3/23/2013 12:00:01 PM
Have you been to Oerba yet?
You should have been able to get there after finishing events at Yaschas Massif.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#5tiornysPosted 3/23/2013 12:21:25 PM(edited)
From Bresha Ruins 005 AF, you want to open the gate in the "center" of the zone (southern part of the Echoes of the Past area). You need the Eclipse Artefact to open it. You can find that artefact (if necessary) with Moogle Hunt at the far eastern end of Lamentable Rest.

This gate takes you to Yaschas Massif 010 AF, which is where you need to go to advance the story. Note the difference between the storyline area (Yaschas Massif 010 AF) and the optional area (Yaschas Massif 110 AF).

(Oerba will be accessed from YM 010.)
#6lexidavies(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:05:16 PM
after all that it was that simple.........thank you guys so much :)