For those that beat the game. I need help remembering a cutscene

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. For those that beat the game. I need help remembering a cutscene

User Info: Red_Chair

Red_Chair
3 years ago#1
I dont know if this was a dream or real life but I remember seeing a video of a game cutscene from this game. All I remember was a very colorful landscape (I remember there were a lot of flowers and orange seems to come to mind) a lot of dialouge and I think lightning was there but it was very dramatic and epic. I beleive there was also a boss encounter out of this and some type of time portal. I dont know if this was a dream I was having or if this is really in the game but much help would be appreciatated
E3 2011 IN A NUTSHEL- http://i.imgur.com/BhYHo.gif

User Info: OrnerySpoon

OrnerySpoon
3 years ago#2
The place you're describing makes Sunleth Waterscape 300 come to mind, but Lightning isn't ever there (Snow is, though). I can't really think of any times where Lightning appears in a vibrant, colorful place, nor can I think of any times where there's a cutscene with Lightning followed by a boss fight (Except at the very very beginning, but those battles aren't really what I'd call boss fights).
You can wax my huge spoon.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. For those that beat the game. I need help remembering a cutscene

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived