serah's outfits

#1GigerSupremePosted 4/10/2013 10:37:22 AM
her starting outfit and her main outfit really bug me...

well it isnt exactly the outfit themselves, but it really bugs me that she wears fricking shorts underneath EVERY skirt she wears instead of panties.

lightning is guilty of this too in the first game too... its just mind boggeling how stupid of a design choice this was.

even FFX-2 got this right when the characters wore skirts they wore panties in their fanservice games.

isnt that what 13-2 was supposed to be? for fans right???

i honestly felt a bit cheated when i discovered that serah wears shorts under her skirt instead of panties. at least then i would have kept playing the game and got some kind of enjoyment outta it... NO instead i get lame shorts.

it bugged me with lightning and it especially bugs me here with serah "the girly" of the two sisters.

what a cop out.
#2ACrossCountryPosted 4/10/2013 11:10:01 AM
I don't really think of them as shorts, the detail is very lacking. I like to think of it more as a void where the programmers just didn't want to put any detail into there so it's almost like a black hole.

But I agree with you, bring on the fanservice!
#3GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:18:09 AM
ACrossCountry posted...
I don't really think of them as shorts, the detail is very lacking. I like to think of it more as a void where the programmers just didn't want to put any detail into there so it's almost like a black hole.

But I agree with you, bring on the fanservice!

they definitly put the effort to put detail on her shorts. they have their own color and texture.

im calling shenangains on this, because with vanille, she got actual panties, yet they gave her the longest skirt/dress whatever.
#4ACrossCountryPosted 4/10/2013 12:05:26 PM
even with vanille it was still all blurred
#5TsuzuruPosted 4/10/2013 1:02:17 PM
Complaining at what she wears under her skirt, CAN'T BE SERIOUS!
#6GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:05:41 PM
Tsuzuru posted...

i wasnt treated this way when they gave us Dissidia... see for yourself-

http://n4g.com/news/250982/final-fantasy-dissidia-full-of-panty-shots-and-green-hair

now dissidia had the right idea.
#7lercaraPosted 4/10/2013 3:52:34 PM
you should play type 0. panty shots galore. not so much on purpose just rather candid about it. i mean wut do u expect when a girl wearing a miniskirt does a roll on the floor.
---
Memento mori
#8GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:32:49 PM
lercara posted...
you should play type 0. panty shots galore. not so much on purpose just rather candid about it. i mean wut do u expect when a girl wearing a miniskirt does a roll on the floor.

hot
#9ACrossCountryPosted 4/15/2013 10:51:37 AM
Tsuzuru posted...

DEAD SERIOUS.