I can't beat the first portion of the final boss (spoilers)

#11tiornysPosted 4/12/2013 10:32:32 PM
The Crystarium is not random (read the Crystarium Progression Guide for details), and yes, you can eventually level up all six roles. You've gained approximately 210 of a total 589 levels, putting you well under halfway through your possible character development.
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#12chrcolPosted 4/13/2013 10:17:51 PM
dont even use monster medics either its obseleted by potions with grimoire hat.
#13chrcolPosted 4/13/2013 10:19:44 PM
tiornys my guess is yeah he has rushed the game and is underlevelled if he is struggling even on easy.
#14BladeDog911(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:51:11 PM
thank you so much guys, just beat the game with goblin cheiftain, dragoon, and cloudburst.

Jet Bahamut 1 went okay. couldn't stagger him though...the two caius fights after that are pathetically easy......but maybe its because my noel was able to use his ultimate commando attack that drained 90% of his life in one hit during stagger...The Bahamut trio took me two tries because dying sun killed me the first time.

I honestly think this game had a wonderful final boss......but I didn't really the ending....

I wonder if we can see snow extremey depressed in lightning returns
#15ZaneKaiPosted 4/13/2013 10:59:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16ZaneKaiPosted 4/13/2013 11:02:31 PM
BladeDog911 posted...
thank you so much guys, just beat the game with goblin cheiftain, dragoon, and cloudburst.

Jet Bahamut 1 went okay. couldn't stagger him though...the two caius fights after that are pathetically easy......but maybe its because my noel was able to use his ultimate commando attack that drained 90% of his life in one hit during stagger...The Bahamut trio took me two tries because dying sun killed me the first time.

I honestly think this game had a wonderful final boss......but I didn't really the ending....

I wonder if we can see snow extremey depressed in lightning returns

Snow probably will be depressed. But hey, you never know. Since Lightning returns, maybe Serah will too
---
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.