I can't beat the first portion of the final boss (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I can't beat the first portion of the final boss (spoilers)
3 years ago#11
The Crystarium is not random (read the Crystarium Progression Guide for details), and yes, you can eventually level up all six roles. You've gained approximately 210 of a total 589 levels, putting you well under halfway through your possible character development.
http://etrosgate.com/
3 years ago#12
dont even use monster medics either its obseleted by potions with grimoire hat.
3 years ago#13
tiornys my guess is yeah he has rushed the game and is underlevelled if he is struggling even on easy.
3 years ago#14
thank you so much guys, just beat the game with goblin cheiftain, dragoon, and cloudburst.

Jet Bahamut 1 went okay. couldn't stagger him though...the two caius fights after that are pathetically easy......but maybe its because my noel was able to use his ultimate commando attack that drained 90% of his life in one hit during stagger...The Bahamut trio took me two tries because dying sun killed me the first time.

I honestly think this game had a wonderful final boss......but I didn't really the ending....

I wonder if we can see snow extremey depressed in lightning returns
(message deleted)
3 years ago#16
BladeDog911 posted...
thank you so much guys, just beat the game with goblin cheiftain, dragoon, and cloudburst.

Jet Bahamut 1 went okay. couldn't stagger him though...the two caius fights after that are pathetically easy......but maybe its because my noel was able to use his ultimate commando attack that drained 90% of his life in one hit during stagger...The Bahamut trio took me two tries because dying sun killed me the first time.

I honestly think this game had a wonderful final boss......but I didn't really the ending....

I wonder if we can see snow extremey depressed in lightning returns

Snow probably will be depressed. But hey, you never know. Since Lightning returns, maybe Serah will too
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I can't beat the first portion of the final boss (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived