I thought this game was a decent game until I got to the final boss (spoilers)

#11lindaluvPosted 4/29/2013 7:44:40 AM
ZaneKai posted...
lindaluv posted...
huanling06 posted...
At first I had a hard time buying the whole Yuel made him go mad thing... Then when I played through the game again, all alone~ I re-watched the death scenes and realised that if it were me, I think I'd have been pushed over the edge and would have done anything to make it stop too.

All she does is faint and never wake up.. not much of a death scene if you ask me.

That's how people die and at least she dies peacefully. How tragic do you want people to die? Not many people die in a tragic way ya know

No matter what, it's always painful when someone close to you dies. I'm guessing you've never had such a thing happen to you maybe? Nonetheless, that feeling cannot be explained. It can only be experienced.

Are you basing this on real life... cuz in real life a majority, at least currently..do not die peacefully. So it is something I have experience with, the tragic deaths I mean.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Ranger) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
#12DeFenzPosted 5/2/2013 1:11:16 PM
lindaluv posted...
ZaneKai posted...
lindaluv posted...
huanling06 posted...
At first I had a hard time buying the whole Yuel made him go mad thing... Then when I played through the game again, all alone~ I re-watched the death scenes and realised that if it were me, I think I'd have been pushed over the edge and would have done anything to make it stop too.

All she does is faint and never wake up.. not much of a death scene if you ask me.

That's how people die and at least she dies peacefully. How tragic do you want people to die? Not many people die in a tragic way ya know

No matter what, it's always painful when someone close to you dies. I'm guessing you've never had such a thing happen to you maybe? Nonetheless, that feeling cannot be explained. It can only be experienced.

Are you basing this on real life... cuz in real life a majority, at least currently..do not die peacefully. So it is something I have experience with, the tragic deaths I mean.

Maybe in the M-rated re-release we'll get to see Yeul follow up her last vision by having a seizure, bleeding from the ears and eyes, and foaming at the mouth before she dies. I think it's tragic enough that she dies and she and her guardian both know she is going to die.
---
Broken promises don't upset me. I just think "Why did they believe me?"
#13Reaper_ExEPosted 5/5/2013 7:54:41 AM
Yuel never put out thats why, of course with all the teasing and Caius loving loli's, he would go insane
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85