I captured flanitor in Augusta tower. Should I invest in him?

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 4/20/2013 12:22:32 PM
I like to play it safe in rpg's so I like healers and I heard flanitor is one of the best.

Should I invest in him, and if so, what materials? I leveled him to 6, but I could only level him off potent engines or something. Where do I get his magic/mana items to level him up that way?

I'm sort of new to this game so I don't got everything down.

Also, I have noel to level 66 in commando and Sarah to 65 in Ravager. What 2nd roles should I get for them? I know it doesn't matter really, but I would appreciate some advice on route to take them on?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2ZaneKaiPosted 4/20/2013 1:29:24 PM
Noel and Serah are already really good at healing; So what what I did is I didn't get a healer and instead I had Noel & Serah as my only healers. What ever happens, I don't think you'd need 3 healers. 2 at most. If you need a monster healer, I say get the Green Chocobo. I have my Green Chocobo at a very high level and used him for quite a while. Him and Serah were my healers until I finally decided to add Healer role to Noel, then I stopped using him. Green Chocobo is better than Flanitor.

Noel & Serah roles:
The Lv. that you see is the level in which the character gains his/her last skill in
Best Commando - Noel Lv. 60
Best Ravager - Serah Lv. 60
Best Sentinel - i'd say both of them are equal in this role
Best Saboteur - Serah Lv. 50
Best Synergist - Noel Lv. 50
Best Medic - Noel Lv. 35
---
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.
#3Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:46:35 PM
Also, are there any wide open areas or zones in this game? I have yet to see one really big and open. The closest is the steppes and it isn't that big.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#4kewldude475Posted 4/20/2013 5:30:25 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
Also, are there any wide open areas or zones in this game? I have yet to see one really big and open. The closest is the steppes and it isn't that big.

Yes, when you go to 700 AF that's larger.

Also, Flanitor is a good med for the main game, because of Hyper Rescue, which charges quickly. But Goblin Chieftain will probably serve you better. He can be found in rainy weather near the nomad camp, in case you didn't know.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#5chrcolPosted 4/23/2013 5:02:56 AM
although I dont use monster healers I find esunada interesting that it can heal a ailment of all 3 allies at once. But I wonder with the AI how often it gets used, eg. does it only get used cure isnt needed.