Is that all there is for Academia? *spoilers*

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 4/21/2013 9:03:36 PM
I just beat the main story event the first time you visited Academia and that crazy encounter rate.

Is that all there is to the city? I know there is another timeline I'm pretty sure, but come on. I heard people saying the city was "absolutely huge" and I just don't see that. It doesn't even feel like a real city.

When can I visit the city when there are no monsters and just peaceful npc's?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2ZaneKaiPosted 4/21/2013 9:45:46 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I just beat the main story event the first time you visited Academia and that crazy encounter rate.

Is that all there is to the city? I know there is another timeline I'm pretty sure, but come on. I heard people saying the city was "absolutely huge" and I just don't see that. It doesn't even feel like a real city.

When can I visit the city when there are no monsters and just peaceful npc's?

That's all that there is to the city.
Academia 4XX is the next Academia. Although I don't remember when you get there, it is the city that's peaceful without monsters and just has alot of people.
Yeah, it doesn't feel that much like a city, it's just the visuals that makes it seem like a city. Nonetheless, it's not that bad. I actually prefer maps that size and if it was any bigger, I'd hate it since it's such a drag when I'm on maps that tell me to do quests and then I have to run back and forth all across the dang map like Archylpth Steppe or whatever it's called.
---
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.