If I could get anything else, what should it be?

#1ZaneKaiPosted 4/26/2013 7:36:45 PM
I already have the Lightning's Requiem DLC and I'm almost satisfied, but not quite yet. I need a great boss to fight against so my Lightning can prove that she's a champion. I need your guys' opinion on which is the best thing to get next!

If I could get any one last thing, (it will be the last DLC that I will get for this game, no more), what should it be?
---
You shouldn't always believe what other people say.
#2tiornysPosted 4/26/2013 7:50:01 PM
Snow's scenario. If you're only getting one more DLC, it might as well be the one that includes 6 fights.
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#3achilleszeroPosted 4/26/2013 7:53:05 PM
Perpetual Battlefield. You'll get 6 fights out of it. 3 of which will give a decent opponent to use Lightning's damage output to her fullest. Also second chances to get "unique" monster crystals.
---
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
#4ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:49:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:26:19 PM
Six fights? Really? What are they? Are you certain that I should get Perpetual Battlefield? The Gilgamesh seems to be getting some attention due to people saying how epic the fight was. But Snow's DLC is better, is it?
---
#6ColorSlanderPosted 4/27/2013 10:22:42 PM
Gilgamesh is, imo, the hardest and some of the dialogue is nostalgically funny (+new song), but really you don't get too much with these dlcs except a challenge. And once you hammer down your strategy it's done. But Snow's has more variety with fights and the final form of valfdor is similar in its difficulty (at least in my opinion). He's also a more useful monster.
#7ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:12:38 PM
How effective is Pack Mentality? Since I have Lightning, I guess Snow & Lightning are both in the same "pack"? Not sure, please help me out with this
---
#8ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:30:26 AM
I'm curious: Who can use pack mentality with Lightning? Can ALL DLC monsters use pack mentality with each other?
---
#9achilleszeroPosted 4/28/2013 5:06:40 AM
ZaneKai posted...
I'm curious: Who can use pack mentality with Lightning? Can ALL DLC monsters use pack mentality with each other?

Yes, all DLC are part of the same pack. If your going that route, you should know that Pack Mentality is only going to give you 12-14% more damage. Also, besides the two Lightnings, none of the other DLC are really top tier. Sazh is a decent SYN but besides that the other DLCs only real use is for fun.
---
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
#10ZaneKai(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:08:59 PM(edited)
achilleszero posted...
ZaneKai posted...

Yes, all DLC are part of the same pack. If your going that route, you should know that Pack Mentality is only going to give you 12-14% more damage. Also, besides the two Lightnings, none of the other DLC are really top tier. Sazh is a decent SYN but besides that the other DLCs only real use is for fun.

Thank you for this information achilles :D
However, wouldn't Pack Mentality be more useful than Role Resonance?
Since...
Role Resonance increases dmg by 20% but only when the entire paradigm is Com - in my case (Lightning Com).
But Pack Mentality can increase dmg for about 13% at all times plus it also increases the stats of your other monsters as well!
Haven't you guys looked into this yet? To me, it looks like Pack Mentality would be more useful in place of Role Resonance. Of course I could be wrong though due to lack of experience with these passive abilities. Given what I've said, what do you think?
---