I just got the Mog Clock [AND] the Dragonhide Backpack!

#11Leon481Posted 5/3/2013 1:31:37 PM
sakurayule posted...
I'll give you a clue.
There actually is a way to reset the Arch Steps (and the dragon fight).

:)

If so, please be kind and let us all know.
#12Reaper_ExEPosted 5/4/2013 12:05:52 AM
Please post how :D
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#13sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:09:11 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...

I will, after I test the method a few more times to make sure I've accounted for any extenuating circumstances so people can't call it a fluke when they do it wrong after I post it.
---
\_(ツ)_/
#14Reaper_ExEPosted 5/4/2013 1:09:52 AM
sakurayule posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

I will, after I test the method a few more times to make sure I've accounted for any extenuating circumstances so people can't call it a fluke when they do it wrong after I post it.

Understood, i see your reasoning
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#15lercaraPosted 5/4/2013 5:36:15 PM
We wait with bated breath.
---
Memento mori
#16achilleszeroPosted 5/5/2013 5:04:02 AM
I've already lost interest. Unless there's something to be gained from this besides the adornment.
---
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
#17LewdDolphin21Posted 5/5/2013 5:34:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:54:38 AM
achilleszero posted...
I've already lost interest. Unless there's something to be gained from this besides the adornment.

I probably should have kept this to myself to avoid this 'begging/you're trolling" back'n'forth until I figured this out 100%, and for that I apologize (I get giddy when I discover new stuff >_>). I'm likely going to make a new thread explaining the method at the same time I update the Monster Infusion FAQ to its final version. I've been able to reproduce the method 12 out of 17 times, so I'm missing something still. Once I know exactly why it works when it does and doesn't when it doesn't, I will post the method immediately.

What I can tell you:
This 'method' will allow you to view all cutscenes which play during your first run of the game (the ones that magically -don't play- during closed-gate replays. It resets everything 100%, including the Arch Steppe events and Live Trigger.

It isn't a huge thing, but it might be nice for people who wish to enjoy the full story again, legitimately.

Cheers; -Saku
---
\_(ツ)_/
#19Reaper_ExEPosted 5/5/2013 1:30:10 PM
12 out of 17 times are still pretty good odds, being that you discovered it, this is a pretty big discovery, afaik, no one knows any workaround for it
---
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#20sakurayule(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:43:47 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...
12 out of 17 times are still pretty good odds, being that you discovered it, this is a pretty big discovery, afaik, no one knows any workaround for it

Not really; it means I'm missing something, and as a FAQ writer, incomplete or incorrect information is unacceptable. :)
---
\_(ツ)_/