Couple of quick questions about Lucky Coin and Saddle Sore

#1Omni LegacyPosted 5/15/2013 7:52:36 PM
I looked around and saw that it didn't need to be done in one sitting. But I didn't see anyone ask this, so it just might be me being a little over cautious or maybe someone did and I just skimmed it, but where I reset the gate so it'll be my "first time" and I'll have beginner's luck, does that reset the coin counter too?

And question two, when does the machine change it's mood?

And a question about Saddle Sore, since I'm really surprised I didn't get it while getting the Captain Cryptic fragments, I was wondering if I have to do that in one sitting? And where is the best place to do it? I figured Archylte Steppes but wanted to be sure.
---
"You've got to scold a god when they act up." ~ Marisa
#2ArmaLeyvatenPosted 5/15/2013 7:59:35 PM
1) Pretty sure closing the gate for the "beginner's luck" status does NOT reset the count for getting the fragment (I'm ~95% sure of that).

2) Undying World is actually better in terms of amount of space to roam to break up the monotony of running in the same places several times, but it involves a red chocobo who needs gyshal greens constantly. I preferred it to Archylte Steppes since money isn't really much of a problem, but either one works.
#3Omni Legacy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:10:39 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. To the Dying World it is, I have 500k Gil and nothing else to spend it on xD.
---
"You've got to scold a god when they act up." ~ Marisa
#4Drake_GodPosted 5/17/2013 7:33:36 AM
Omni Legacy posted...
Thanks for the quick reply. To the Dying World it is, I have 500k Gil and nothing else to spend it on xD.

Not to mention that you don't have to save after the trophy pops :-)