Any way to still fight omega weapon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Any way to still fight omega weapon?
2 years ago#1
I know it was a per-order DLC, but is t here still a possible way to get him?

I cant seem to find it in the psn store.
2 years ago#2
I bought him without a preorder but that was a few months ago. I can't see why they'd take him out now though.
2 years ago#3
Is it in the DLC option on the main menu of the game? I always bought the DLC from that screen and never had a problem.
2 years ago#4
It is not,
I can't seem to find him.
2 years ago#5
I thought the DLC remained an Amazon exclusive for the duration of the game. I don't recall ever seeing it released with the rest of the battles.
---
"That was pretty interesting, but dropping a battleship on me is cheating...take it back!"
-Id, Xenogears
2 years ago#6
I bought him from the ingame DLC menu. IIRC he's not with the other battles but in a bundle pack.
2 years ago#7
Bahhhh,
I've purchased all the downloadable content, and omega weapon is not part of any of them.

But I guess I am just too late.

At least there are videos of him online.
2 years ago#8
You're not looking hard enough. Its still in the add-ons for the game. If you cant find it there just go to the search tool and enter "XIII-2". The new PSN store is kind of a mess to navigate.
---
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
2 years ago#9
Try from the web store:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/final-fantasy-xiii-2-opponent-omega/cid=UP0082-BLUS30776_00-0000000000000004
---
Meet Gabriel Belmont and his Vampire Killer!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Any way to still fight omega weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived