Omega Oddities

#1Unimatrix Zero OnePosted 7/6/2013 10:27:23 PM
I bought the DLC bundue, which should have included all of the opponent battles. Including Omega.

But when I went to the DLC list on the 13-2 title screen, it says I don't have Omega DLC. I just started 13-2 and am not far enough to confirm. I went back to the store and redownloaded it, but the list in 13-2 says I don't have it.

It also doesn't have the Genji Bow listed at all.

Am I ok or do I have a problem?
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.
#2Moeman_Posted 7/7/2013 9:50:51 AM(edited)
I hope someone else can confirm or deny this; I plan on buying the bundle soon, and it'd be nice to know if I need anything in addition to the N7 Armors, Assassin's Creed outfit, and Seraphic Wing.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#3Nahato_YumotaskPosted 7/7/2013 12:43:30 PM
This might be a lot of work but it has helped in other games, go to the game data utility at the top (not the one for saves) and delete the FFXIII-2 data, then go to your account settings then to download list and locate the bundle or items involved in the bundle, ACTIVATE them, soon as they begin to install, press O to stop them (this is for the game to recognize the dlc was bought) go back and start the game after they are all activated, once done go to the in-game PSN Store, look to see if they have the wallet symbol and not a price. if they have a price, contact SoE, if a wallet, download those two (for the sake of quickly discovering if a problem is there.) if you could download them, then go to load up your save, load and then check your inventory for the bow, if it is there congrats, now go check for Omega in the list, if he is not in the list and or the bow is not present, then contact SoE immediately.
#4XXI_WorldPosted 7/7/2013 10:56:35 PM
Moeman_ posted...
I hope someone else can confirm or deny this; I plan on buying the bundle soon, and it'd be nice to know if I need anything in addition to the N7 Armors, Assassin's Creed outfit, and Seraphic Wing.

I bought the bundle and I have Omega.
---
PSN: charlottexxi
http://charlottexxi.deviantart.com/
#5Unimatrix Zero One(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:20:51 PM
Confirmed - I was just worried that the DLC list from 13-2's title screen didn't show it.

I have both Omega and the Genji Bow.
---
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.
#6AlmasNo1FanPosted 7/8/2013 9:32:59 PM
I have them all as well!
---
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
#7Moeman_Posted 7/9/2013 9:52:50 AM
Unimatrix Zero One posted...
Confirmed - I was just worried that the DLC list from 13-2's title screen didn't show it.

I have both Omega and the Genji Bow.

Whoops, I misread your post. I thought you meant you didn't have them in-game. Heh. Guess I worried for nothing!
---
"Be confident, think positive!"