Difference between 3G and Wi-Fi version?

#1dark trunksPosted 2/15/2012 10:37:02 AM
I was having a look at prices, and usually if I buy a product I'd go for the "better" version, like the premium and standard pack for the original PSP I bought the premium.

But unless the 3G version of the Vita has some feature that the Wi-Fi version doesn't have, I don't think I can justify the price of it seeing as I really don't want a pay as you go sim.

So, is there a difference between the two, apart from this? Or are the essentially the same?
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#2MoegittoPosted 2/15/2012 10:38:54 AM
Please use the search bar, people have taken the time to answer this same question asked many times. The difference between 3G and the wifi version is:

One you can use 3G and Wifi
And the other you can only use Wifi
---
PS3: TheTrueMoegitto
PS3, PS Vita, iPhone 4S, PC
#3dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 10:44:58 AM
I'll have to say no, I won't use the search bar. You can either answer my question, which of course you did, which leads me to believe then there's no difference between the two other that one has the extra 3G, and you have to pay for that, and pay more and the other doesn't and costs less.

Or you can ignore my thread. I've told people on this site many, many times I'm not here to please you people. You don't like it? You know where you can go.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#4Blackfire210Posted 2/15/2012 10:49:50 AM
3G has a GPS chip instead of relying on wifi triangulation, I figure games might use it in the future so I opted for the 3G model.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9