How to check remaining space on memory card?

#1Kitetsu827Posted 2/22/2012 8:19:27 AM
I downloaded a few games, I tried checking in the settings, but I dont see an option that verifies how,much space is left on a memory card. Please advise
---
I am a Christian. The meaning of life Is 2 worship God & accept him as your savior. The rest Is just making sure your bills are paid. PSN TAG: Stash827
#2MetalGusREbirthPosted 2/22/2012 8:32:27 AM(edited)
Hi.
It is in the settings. It's System settings then System information I believe (my system OS is in French, so I'm not sure of the actual names). It'll list the current firmware and other things and at the bottom you'll see memory used and memory remaining.
Let me know if I'm wrong (don't have the Vita with me right now).

Edit: Check this link http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psvita/settings/system.html
#3RyuuHou25Posted 2/22/2012 8:33:02 AM
Give me your Vita and I'll show you how.

And then I'll take your overly expensive piece of electronics that you don't deserve to have, because you don't even know how to do the simplest of things like LOOK.

Seriously.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
#4trenkenPosted 2/22/2012 8:34:08 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...

And then I'll take your overly expensive piece of electronics that you don't deserve to have, because you don't even know how to do the simplest of things like LOOK.

Seriously.

Obviously this posters girlfriend must have just left him or just fired from a job. He's abnormally cranky about something so unimportant.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#5Auron_MasamunePosted 2/22/2012 8:35:01 AM
settings>system>system information
---
What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned.
And when you're done, you will be undone
#6RyuuHou25Posted 2/22/2012 8:36:29 AM
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Seriously.

Obviously this posters girlfriend must have just left him or just fired from a job. He's abnormally cranky about something so unimportant.

Do you not realize how many people have made threads asking this? How many people are so blatantly stupid as to not figure this out for themselves? The fact that you are not concerned by the massively lowering IQ of the general human race is a bit scary.
---
#7trenkenPosted 2/22/2012 8:39:21 AM(edited)
RyuuHou25 posted...
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Seriously.

Do you not realize how many people have made threads asking this? How many people are so blatantly stupid as to not figure this out for themselves? The fact that you are not concerned by the massively lowering IQ of the general human race is a bit scary.

Wow you are very high strung. You must be a real pleasure to hang out with. If this is what makes you mad, I'd hate to see how you get when something actually bad happens.

I just had some hacker steal $700 from my credit card, and I dont think I got as angry as you just did about something so insignificant.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#8RyuuHou25Posted 2/22/2012 8:41:24 AM
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Seriously.

Wow you are very high strung. You must be a real pleasure to hang out with. If this is what makes you mad, I'd hate to see how you get when something actually bad happens.

I just had some hacker steal $700 from my credit card, and I dont think I got as angry as you just did about something so insignificant.

That's because you live in ignorant bliss, obviously. If you were that dumb to let someone get your card info.
---
#9trenkenPosted 2/22/2012 8:44:47 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
trenken posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Seriously.

That's because you live in ignorant bliss, obviously. If you were that dumb to let someone get your card info.

If you use your credit card on the internet even once, it's been exposed. There is nothing you can do about it. Ever use your credit card at a restaurant? You can buy a skimmer for $50 online. People are installing readers on public ATMs. It will happen to you eventually as it does so many people and you'll look like an idiot for what you just said.

If you even just have a credit card in your name and dont even use it, you're not safe. You can go online and buy xray scanners that will look at the number, exp date and verification code right through your pants into your wallet. Someone can walk right by you and get it.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#10MetalGusREbirthPosted 2/22/2012 8:48:39 AM
GameFAQs = Frequently Asked Questions about games
It's in the title brah. If you don't want to reply, then don't.