Rogue Galaxy panels?

#1SpiderCVIIIPosted 2/29/2012 9:14:09 AM
Hey all,

Just got my Vita yesterday (I've no self-control, I was originally waiting until a week before Disgaea 3 to get it), and I noticed some Rogue Galaxy related panels available in Account/Profile Settings. Now I may be wrong, but I am sure Rogue Galaxy has only been released on the PS2.

Perhaps Sony is hinting at a PSN/PSV re-release? I sure wouldn't mind it since I never got to finish it back in high school.

What do you guys think?
---
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
[PSN: SpiderCVIII-] [Steam/Origin: SpiderCVIII] [3DS FC: 3695-0147-8140]
#2mike_411Posted 2/29/2012 9:20:56 AM
True and I also saw some wild arms panels as well, maybe we'll see those on psn soon too? Rogue Galaxy was a great game and I'd love to see a remake.
---
PSN: otakumike
Currently playing: Disgaea 4, Skyrim, Skyward Sword, B3
#3aegilnetPosted 2/29/2012 9:24:30 AM
I'd buy a Vita release of Rogue Galaxy for sure!
#4SpiderCVIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 9:25:49 AM
Are the characters in the Wild Arms panels the same as the Wild Arms PSP game on the PSN? If so, then that would explain why they are there.

Either way, the Vita needs solid RPGs and it needs them fast!
---
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
#5TLR_Posted 2/29/2012 9:29:26 AM
Whoa? I thought everyone but me HATED Rogue Galaxy.
---
My Technology/Gaming Channel: Very Technical
http://verytechnical.wordpress.com/
#6JacknicklsonPosted 2/29/2012 9:30:18 AM
I loved Rogue Galaxy, great game!
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/legendofjerz.png
#7zeldashoPosted 2/29/2012 9:30:56 AM
Found the Panel choices pretty strange (But awesome). Wild Arms, Dark Cloud 1 and 2 (For the win), and tons of other RPG's.

Also, anyone else notice the top 2 White Knight Chronicles ones? They are for the European game we didnt even get lol (Maybe sign of a release here?)

Still found it kinda strange there were so many RPG's, but so few panels for other main-stay Sony series. (Like Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, etc)
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: UMvC3, Disgaea 4, BB Extend, Soul Calibur V, FF13-2, MHFU, Ninja Gaiden Sigma +, Dynasty Warriors Next
#8Modest_ModsoulPosted 2/29/2012 9:31:00 AM
A Rogue Galaxy AND a Star Ocean Till The End of Time port for Vita is one of my dreams...

A - la Abyss 3D for 3DS is fine.
---
SPREAD THE WORDS!!!
PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!
#9DoomerangPosted 2/29/2012 9:35:07 AM

A Rogue Galaxy AND a Star Ocean Till The End of Time port for Vita is one of my dreams...

Same, only with TTEoT retconning the crappy plot twist. That one twist killed the series' popularity really.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#10SpiderCVIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 9:49:38 AM
Looks like there's a demand for Rogue Galaxy (or we're all just starving for a good RPG on the Vita).

Maybe we should all sport Rogue Galaxy panels to show Sony our interest, although I doubt Sony will notice.
---