How to wipe/restore system before selling

#1psprulz2007Posted 3/31/2012 8:17:06 AM
How or what do i need to do to wipe the system and memory card clean and set for a new owner? So none of my info games or anything will be on system or memory card. I want it set so its like they just bought everything brand new.
---
PSN (Vita)+ GT: FeelinKorny
Im not trolling my topic just sucks.
#2NepheraelPosted 3/31/2012 8:20:55 AM
Restore to factory default and when it asks if you want to format mem card say yes

Also might want to go to your account info and deactivate the vita
---
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
#3UltimaGamer12Posted 3/31/2012 8:21:03 AM
SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT!
---
:v
#4psprulz2007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 8:23:18 AM
Sadly yes im selling. I love the vita but life happens and i must sell.
---
#5NepheraelPosted 3/31/2012 8:27:44 AM
psprulz2007 posted...

Money problems or are you regretting the purchase? I'm selling a bunch of stuff on eBay right now but I could never sell a game system. 200 bucks isn't enough to dig me out of any hole I might be in
---
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
#6psprulz2007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 6:10:55 AM
Nepherael posted...
psprulz2007 posted...

Money problems or are you regretting the purchase? I'm selling a bunch of stuff on eBay right now but I could never sell a game system. 200 bucks isn't enough to dig me out of any hole I might be in

I dont regret buying the Vita at all. Nor all the games. I just ran into a life changing event that left me kicked in the nuts and needing quick cash to keep on going.
---
#7trebor8273Posted 4/3/2012 6:16:34 AM(edited)
sorry if this sounds cruel, how life changing can it be for the amount of money you will get selling a vita, i really can't see the money you will get will help in a "life changing event ".
#8phineasfoolPosted 4/3/2012 6:25:33 AM

sorry if this sounds cruel, how life changing can it be for the amount of money you will get selling a vita, i really can't see the money you will get will help in a "life changing event ".

He might be selling more than just the Vita.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#9psprulz2007(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 6:32:29 AM
OK well ex girlfriend decided to take my rent money for the last 6 months and not pay rent. Thus leading to me getting a knock on the door at 830am saying you have an hour before we change locks get your stuff out now. Thus leaving me and my 3 year old homeless. So I stored all my stuff into storage and slept at different friends houses for a few days. The $1000 I got for selling my vita bundle on craigslist was VERY helpful in getting me into an apartment so me and my 3 year old dont have to be homeless.

Is that a good enough reason to sell a game system? I say yes. Especially considering I was caught between pay periods and had little cash.

But the Vita has been sold. Thanks for the helpful replies the other day. I was able to clean it out all nice and new like.
---
#10trebor8273Posted 4/3/2012 6:38:00 AM(edited)
what a b****, was she the mother? are they actually even allowed to do this with having such a young child, also why did they not inform before it got to this point.