How to wipe/restore system before selling

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to wipe/restore system before selling
4 years ago#1
How or what do i need to do to wipe the system and memory card clean and set for a new owner? So none of my info games or anything will be on system or memory card. I want it set so its like they just bought everything brand new.
PSN (Vita)+ GT: FeelinKorny
Im not trolling my topic just sucks.
4 years ago#2
Restore to factory default and when it asks if you want to format mem card say yes

Also might want to go to your account info and deactivate the vita
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
4 years ago#3
SELL IT! SELL IT! SELL IT!
:v
4 years ago#4
Sadly yes im selling. I love the vita but life happens and i must sell.
4 years ago#5
psprulz2007 posted...

Money problems or are you regretting the purchase? I'm selling a bunch of stuff on eBay right now but I could never sell a game system. 200 bucks isn't enough to dig me out of any hole I might be in
PSN: Nepherael /// http://tinyurl.com/72s9lwv
Trying to have a positive effect on the world around you earned that. Isn't that better than creating conflict?
4 years ago#6
Nepherael posted...
psprulz2007 posted...

Money problems or are you regretting the purchase? I'm selling a bunch of stuff on eBay right now but I could never sell a game system. 200 bucks isn't enough to dig me out of any hole I might be in

I dont regret buying the Vita at all. Nor all the games. I just ran into a life changing event that left me kicked in the nuts and needing quick cash to keep on going.
4 years ago#7
sorry if this sounds cruel, how life changing can it be for the amount of money you will get selling a vita, i really can't see the money you will get will help in a "life changing event ".
4 years ago#8

sorry if this sounds cruel, how life changing can it be for the amount of money you will get selling a vita, i really can't see the money you will get will help in a "life changing event ".

He might be selling more than just the Vita.
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
4 years ago#9
OK well ex girlfriend decided to take my rent money for the last 6 months and not pay rent. Thus leading to me getting a knock on the door at 830am saying you have an hour before we change locks get your stuff out now. Thus leaving me and my 3 year old homeless. So I stored all my stuff into storage and slept at different friends houses for a few days. The $1000 I got for selling my vita bundle on craigslist was VERY helpful in getting me into an apartment so me and my 3 year old dont have to be homeless.

Is that a good enough reason to sell a game system? I say yes. Especially considering I was caught between pay periods and had little cash.

But the Vita has been sold. Thanks for the helpful replies the other day. I was able to clean it out all nice and new like.
4 years ago#10
what a b****, was she the mother? are they actually even allowed to do this with having such a young child, also why did they not inform before it got to this point.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to wipe/restore system before selling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived