Patapon 4

#1LidralynPosted 4/6/2012 12:08:38 PM
Are there any rumors or anything about a 4th Patapon possibly for Vita? I spent way too much time than I would like to admit on Patapon 3 and would love a new one for the Vita.
---
PSN: DrixxInDaHouse
Currently Playing: As much Vita as I can fit in!
#2pedrami91Posted 4/6/2012 12:14:48 PM
Nope sorry. Maybe at this years TGS ?

For now, these rhythm games should suffice:

DJ Max Technika

Orgarhythm

Of course no solid release date has been set yet.
---
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - Will Durant
#3jukita007Posted 4/6/2012 12:31:07 PM
Same here.....Im a patapon 3 veteran i spent 3000+hours on it
---
PSN: gtrfcc
BTW: i know thts a weird name
#4Power TurtlePosted 4/6/2012 12:43:10 PM(edited)
And for patapon 3 to be the worst of the three, thats quite a feat!!

Studio Japan (or Japan Studio) are working on Gravity Rush right now, and it wont be out until June and i think they are working on DLC for it too. But when GR is finally finished up, hopefully then they will work on Pata4. but Pata3 sucked major penuts, so hopefully they revise their stratedgy.

well okay, Pata3 sucking is mostly my opinion as a prety big fan of the first two. but Pata3 didnt sell as well as Pata2 even though Pata2 was digital release only and that hurt its sales for the first year of release until they made a physical copy of it. Plus a good number of players, while liking the multiplayer, HATE the only 4 Patapon fighters.

I myself Hated both.
---
Proud supporter of both 3DS and VITA.
All trolls die in a fire please! kthx<3
#5OtakuD50Posted 4/6/2012 12:45:30 PM
Power Turtle posted...
Studio Japan (or Japan Studio) are working on Gravity Rush right now, and it wont be out until June and i think they are working on DLC for it too. But when GR is finally finished up, hopefully then they will work on Pata4.

They're working on finishing a game they released two months ago?
---
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!
#6Lidralyn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 12:48:04 PM
I actually loved the part about only have 4 guys. Leveling my own guy in multiple classes and then mixing and matching the powers RPG like was my favorite. It wasn't the most powerful setup, but something about throwing 5 spears at a time while making it rain, causing lightning strikes and earthquakes was way too much fun. I nicknamed my Patapon the Weather Man lol. Corny I know. But I loved all the calamity he caused!

I liked Patapon 1 and 2 as well, but once you maxed out your guys it wasn't near as fun, in Patapon 3 it took forever to do that, and then the item upgrades too. It just made the game last longer imo.
---
PSN: DrixxInDaHouse
Currently Playing: As much Vita as I can fit in!