WOW! PSP2 Has Amazing Hardware Design!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. WOW! PSP2 Has Amazing Hardware Design!!!
4 years ago#1
I often analyze new consoles from a design stand point comparing features such as: Button Layout, Number of Button Inputs, Unique Inputs, Both Graphical Minimum and Maximum (a system with both types tends to attract a lot more developers), Load Times, Frame Rates, Bonus Features, Potential Additional Features through Firmware/Apps, etc.

Considering all of that, the PSP2 is looking to be the most flawless hardware design ever. I am having a hard time thinking of anything Sony could have overlooked (Assuming it does some sort of Mini-HDMI out through that port on the bottom).

Once this console comes out, It will be my main gaming system. This thing just looks amazing!!!
4 years ago#2
Really? The first thing that came to mind when I saw it was: "My God! Those buttons look terrible!"

It looks uncomfortable to play; the buttons look like they're were squished in there. Also, I get the feeling of "Cheap" from them. It reminds me of the PSP-1000, but worse.

Hopefully this isn't the final design. If so, I may be waiting for the PSP2-2000
4 years ago#3
and people call the 3DS a updated DS well we can call this a damn updated psp.. =/
4 years ago#4
^previews indicate otherwise but whatever, NGP looks like an awesome system !
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Oh, another game just got Vanquish'ed by short length.
4 years ago#5
The cheap-looking button design isn't final. Sony had squished-up buttons on an early version of the PSP1, also.
http://psp.ign.com/dor/articles/572347/psp-prototype/images/psp-prototype-20041210025435222.html
---
Old Scratch <3
Big government is your friend. They will not obsessively monitor your business nor death panel your grandma/dog. Now stop watching Fox News.
4 years ago#6
eff the buttons. I am just stoked on Graphics > Games > 2 Thumbsticks.
---
Biggest upset to the end of a series goes to Command and Conquer 4.
4 years ago#7
Don't care about the graphics at all. I just care about what kind of Metal Gear game the system is going to get since they are the only reason I buy Sony systems.
---
XBL Gamertag: kaminari1
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. WOW! PSP2 Has Amazing Hardware Design!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived