I don't need 2 analog sticks for a portable.

#1Azalea9XPosted 1/27/2011 10:25:43 AM
Controls on a portable gaming system should be simple and easy to use. Sony should have just copied Nintendo's use of the touch screen and use that as the second screen. I like my portable gaming systems being like a console game but being different enough from a console game to enjoy them... IDK. That's just me though.
---
***Is Mega man Forever**
Not changing this sig until Ernie Grunfield is fired from the Wizards started 12-18-2010
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 1/27/2011 10:28:53 AM
Don't buy one then. Copying Nintendo would make things worse
---
C. Playing:
#3Vincent_CorePosted 1/27/2011 10:30:22 AM
No. No. No. God, no. Touchscreen camera controls are terrible.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#4Azalea9X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2011 10:30:26 AM
Hey. I'm probably going to get one anyways because I like Sony systems. I don't really see how copying Nintendo would only make things worse. The touch screen was a very innovative device and it's really taken off with smart phones and other devices... I don't see how Sony would look bad by tagging along.
---
***Is Mega man Forever**
Not changing this sig until Ernie Grunfield is fired from the Wizards started 12-18-2010
#5ffdghPosted 1/27/2011 10:32:10 AM
in b4 forced touch screen games.....and different opinions
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
Official Hiyakki of the Pokemon Black Board XD
#6TheBionicRockPosted 1/27/2011 10:34:26 AM

Azelea9X #001Controls on a portable gaming system should be simple and easy to use.

Hence why they added a second analog. Did you ever play Monster Hunter on the PSP? Are you familiar with the so called "claw grip"? Well the second analog fixes that issue.
#7HoboOfAwePosted 1/27/2011 10:35:34 AM
Heh. For 6 years, people have been (rightfully) whining and moaning about how the PSP should have dual analogs. Now that its successor does, we have people whining and moaning about how the PSP2 should have ONE analog stick.. Irony?
---
Old Scratch <3
Big government is your friend. They will not obsessively monitor your business nor death panel your grandma/dog. Now stop watching Fox News.
#8alexg1989Posted 1/27/2011 10:37:43 AM
Definitely do NOT agree. I hate the touch screen controls on my DS... Pretty much the reason I stopped playing LOZ Spirit Tracks when I was almost done with it...

With the 2nd analog stick, 1st person shooters will play so much better. They're too clunky on the PSP and not as enjoyable as they should be. You want simple game controls and simple games then just go with the 3DS or stick with a DS... I'm not knocking on them but they have what you want. I on the other hand greatly prefer the NGP....

So far it's my dream machine... The 3DS's 3D doesn't impress me at all.... Just a useless gimmick anyway... (just like the stylus was.... God I hated that stylus. It made adventure games horrendous)... What good is it if you can't use it for more than a few minutes at a time before wanting to puke?