Here's a little tip for you who can't afford the potential high cost of this:

#1dudupupuPosted 1/27/2011 10:13:07 AM
Wait it line for it, purchase two or three with some friends/siblings (on a loan from mama and papa - tell 'em it's for school), and immediately put them on Ebay.

Unless things change this go around (they haven't for my 360, Ps3, PSP, or NDSi), you'll definitely snag almost all, if not all, of the costs for you to keep one for yourself.

I literally got two FREE $599 Ps3s back on launch, and you can do the same, unless you live around me (at which point you become competition).
---
One does not just grow facial hair, no. You must wait and hope that the facial hair accepts you as a man and merges with your face. ~FridgeBeard
#2GracefulAsassinPosted 1/27/2011 10:14:45 AM
Or save up for it from now? It's not coming out until the holidays. I would save $400 for a just in case situation that it goes over my expected $300, but I don't think it will be hard to get from thinking about it now.
---
You lost...
PSN: cengiz18
#3dudupupu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2011 10:16:26 AM
But you can get it for FREE legally! Michael Jordan will purchase it from you on Ebay!
---
One does not just grow facial hair, no. You must wait and hope that the facial hair accepts you as a man and merges with your face. ~FridgeBeard