one thing psp2 has annoyed me with is backward compatible

#1realzeldaPosted 1/27/2011 12:20:38 PM
yes i know you can download from store but why should you have to rebuy games you had on psp and liked just play them on psp2 think that was alittle bad choice by sony
#2MegaKizzPosted 1/27/2011 12:22:34 PM
umds are terrible
#3AquaF1endPosted 1/27/2011 12:23:29 PM
The marginal benefit of getting rid of the UMD drive outweighed the marginal cost of putting one in. Hey, at least you can still download some games instead of being completely left out in the dark.
---
XBL Gamertag - AquaF1END
#4ProudcladPosted 1/27/2011 12:23:44 PM
I think you'll be able to download whatever games you already purchased from the PSN store. Why would they force you to make a new PSN?
#5AnotherSomebodyPosted 1/27/2011 12:23:47 PM
Just don't get rid of your old psp if you're so attached to your UMDs. Sony is simply acknowledging that UMD was a horrible idea in the first place, and they obviously have no intention of dragging that busted technology into the future. It would not be practical in any way to have a UMD drive on the NGP, as it would only make the system bigger, less efficient, and more expensive to produce.
---
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see." - Alfred Glaser
#6TnykuuhPosted 1/27/2011 1:23:38 PM
you know all those UMD you have? well I suspect you have a PSP to play them right? Than play them on your god damn PSP damn it...

It's not like you will never be able to play them >.>
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.
#7Truth4UPosted 1/27/2011 1:25:26 PM
TC I agree no UMD's = Huge Fail NGP is just sad maybe Sony will get it right with the PSP3
---
"Alphonse! look at me I promise someday soon....... I'm coming back for you just you wait, Wait for meeeee!" Edward Elric