man right when 3ds comes out sony announces ngp

#31ChiliPupPosted 1/27/2011 3:06:50 PM
It looks like it has two screens, one being underneath a transparent front screen, allowing games to work one of two ways: either the main action on the front screen, with the rear providing depth. Or the main action on the rear screen, with the front screen providing pop-out effects.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#32FreakyScribblesPosted 1/27/2011 3:10:56 PM
Well if it's got a pop up book feel, i'd probably dislike the pop out effect. I did however love the depth feel on whatever setting i saw it with. It's not full 3D, so i'm wondering if people will be dissapointed, but i did like the depth, seems like it would work well in a lot of games.
---
http://freaky-scribbles.deviantart.com/
#33sj2gohan19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2011 3:19:57 PM
there has to be something that 3ds has that won't disapoint me
---
goku:are you okay vegeta:sure nothing but gumdrops and ice cream goku:gumdrops and icecream can I have some vegeta Im surrounded by idiots- dbz abriged
#34strongo9Posted 1/27/2011 3:21:40 PM
I mean like wow right when nintendo was going to top sony in handhelds sony tops nintendo right back though man sony is always prepared

That's what people though about the PSP. Guess what, they were wrong. Lack of developer support and the price ruined it. It's apready shaping up to do the same. Not to mention Nintendo has won over even more developer support with the 3DS.
---
"This game caused me to have an asthma attack for the first time in 8 months." - cyanyoshi
#35sj2gohan19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2011 3:30:53 PM
I don't know ngp looks like it might beat the 3ds but I hope they become equal
---
goku:are you okay vegeta:sure nothing but gumdrops and ice cream goku:gumdrops and icecream can I have some vegeta Im surrounded by idiots- dbz abriged