I heard the Wii has better graphics and better games

#11Angel_XBlazePosted 1/27/2011 11:39:16 PM

The Wii is an embarrassment to gaming, and this is coming from someone who has all 3 consoles, both handhelds, an HTC Evo, an HTC HD7, will switch to Verizon iPhone with my company next month, plans on buying both 3DS and NGP, and plays all the Wii gems.

Of course the Wii has better graphics, and the games are far superior.

/ dry sarcasm

Wii is an embarrassment to gaming? Wrong. If it was, it wouldn't have sold as much as it did.
The Wii has some awesome games on it. It's just not as power as the 360 or PS3, but still an amazing console.
---
BlazBlue CS Main: Hazama/Ragna
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."
#12CoquitoAbKPosted 1/27/2011 11:46:46 PM
i cant think of any good games for wii besides the galaxies zelda donkey kong brawl goldeneye and wii sports...that Every1 can enjoy
---
Oblivion is the most complete game ever made after tic tac toe and pong
#13guu-chanPosted 1/27/2011 11:53:46 PM
good thing ur not paid to think bro you'd be broke! on a serious note there are a lost of great games on the wii they just get lost in the endless wave of shovelware released on the system.
---
I'm against piracy, please don't attack ships!
#14CoquitoAbKPosted 1/27/2011 11:53:59 PM
look at the gamefaqs top 10... those same games been up there for a hot min,,,, that explains everything
---
#15CoI_CarnagePosted 1/28/2011 12:05:02 AM
look at the gamefaqs top 10... those same games been up there for a hot min,,,, that explains everything

Look at who wins Character Battle every year and what is Best. Game. Ever. every year. Who was that again?

Oh yeah, Link. And guess what, he's got a game for the WIi, and another is well on its way.
---
My Baby's Baby: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/956292-twilight-zone/57896587
Founder of the Goma Orak Fan Club, Master of on-topic threads
#16Kazekin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2011 12:11:20 AM

Guys, wait! He's trolling yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu....!

No.

i cant think of any good games for wii besides the galaxies zelda donkey kong brawl goldeneye and wii sports...that Every1 can enjoy

Because your opinion is 100% fact, right?

Look at who wins Character Battle every year and what is Best. Game. Ever. every year. Who was that again?

Oh yeah, Link. And guess what, he's got a game for the WIi, and another is well on its way.

Pretty much what he said.
#17CoquitoAbKPosted 1/29/2011 12:33:33 AM
zelda is a great series...you think zelda wouldnt be better on ps3 or xbox??? come on man... take your right hand and slap youself... i have fire emblem also for wii ...i like the series... where are the wii's rpgs tho? just admit its a weak system...i got it at the time cuz my girl was down to go half...and for zelda thats it
---
#18Maj_MassacrePosted 1/29/2011 12:39:15 AM
zelda is a great series...you think zelda wouldnt be better on ps3 or xbox???

Uh, no.

come on man... take your right hand and slap youself...

How offensive, I lost the use of my right hand when one of my fingers got stuck in a PS1 controller. Severe nerve damage forced them to amputate.

i have fire emblem also for wii ...i like the series... where are the wii's rpgs tho?

Where are the PS3's Zelda games?

just admit its a weak system...

So does that make the NGP super weak?

i got it at the time cuz my girl was down to go half...and for zelda thats it

And this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
---
My Baby's Baby: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/956292-twilight-zone/57896587
Founder of the Goma Orak Fan Club, Master of on-topic threads