Perdicted at $300-$350.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Perdicted at $300-$350.
5 years ago#1

So, do you believe that this would be competative pricing? I mean, surely Sony would have to sell at a loss to accomplish this. Though it means that the only way this will get adopted is if they sell for a loss for a bit. Thoughts on this perdiction?
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
5 years ago#2
300 for Wifi model
350 for Wifi+3G models

I can see it.

Is this competitive? Wifi only model yes, If you have a smartphone you can always tether 3G/4G to it anyways.

Also 3G model might as well be a phone if it gets skype, you can get your own number and credit.
5 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, my grandma even agreed that NGP with all this stuff should have a phone built into the 3G models.

I mean it has bluetooth, GPS, cameras, ALMOST everything you have in a cellphone but far more advance, why not just include a phone into 3G models, if there gonna go after service providers.
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
5 years ago#4
It's better to NOT have a GSM or CDMA radio.

Why? 3G only plans. With skype you can get unlimited minutes and texting for pretty much 10 dollars a month.

Now the 3G won't be more than 30 dollars, worst case scenario is an unlimited everything PSP with phone service for 40 dollars a month.

If you had a GSM or CDMA radio it would cost even more because they would force you to buy real minutes instead of skype credit.

To avoid the taco effect N-gage had just use a bluetooth headset.
5 years ago#5
Five hundred ninety nine US Dollars.

Couldn't resist.
Hey, I had a thought...
*head explodes*
5 years ago#6
Save the chickens!
5 years ago#7
If the non-3G model comes out at $349.99, then Nintendo is going to have to fight hard to keep their market share.
GF has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist. Because of internet users that say "Well that's just your opinion and I disgaree."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Perdicted at $300-$350.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived