Vita Game Tagency?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Game Tagency?

User Info: DarkChocobo9BSC

DarkChocobo9BSC
5 years ago#1
is the playstation vita going to be like the psp go in the fact that all the games must be downloaded through psn or are the games going to feature a case, manual, and disk/cartridge? as much as i hated the psp go in that sense ill buy the vita anyways just for BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Plus, unless it gets a console port. can anyone confirm or cast my fears aside?

User Info: cleanchris2

cleanchris2
5 years ago#2
The PSP Go sort of bombed, the Vita will support physical copies (although there may be a service for downloading some Vita games too as there is on the PS3?)
"TC is this guy: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_398/12421089776uDpsu.jpg" -chaomaster4000

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
5 years ago#3
Games will be on both Cartridge at stores and up on PSN.

User Info: DarkChocobo9BSC

DarkChocobo9BSC
5 years ago#4
thank you, i was worried id have to purchase multiple memory cards to support all the games i buy, not to mention im sort of a collector when it comes to games. i rarely buy any game unless it comes with game, case, manual, and original cover art. i planned on getting BBCSII Plus before i got the Vita anyways since i cant always buy all the consoles as soon as they come out.

User Info: TheBlackBat7

TheBlackBat7
5 years ago#5
I think we need to sticky a faqs for this board
"Surrender, fiend, and we will promise you an easy death."
"I could promise you the same, but it would be a lie."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Game Tagency?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived