Any news been released?

#1Hidan623Posted 7/14/2011 6:35:33 AM
I still don't get why they would choose at&t i mean they could have gone with verizon hell even sprint is better. Will at&t offer an unlimited plan? cuz I don't see anyone buying it if they have to watch how much they play online or they will get charged for going over. I mean who will actually remember to pay attention to that if their a hardcore gamer or something. Also at&t sucks my brother has at&t and when i use his phone cuz mine is charging he has fulllllll bars and still drops calls like really? and half the time its all scraty and you can't hear anyone. I have sprint I don't like sprint but sprint is wayyyyy better than at&t I can't remember the last time i dropped a call and sprints customer service actually got better. Sprint also actually has unlimited data haha i'm just rambling on sorry guys. I'm just saying they would have been better off going with sprint or verizion but back to my original question.

Any news on if it will actually have an unlimited plan??
#2ORANGE666Posted 7/14/2011 10:11:20 AM
All we know is that Sony has deals already made for us. If it wasn't going to be a good deal, then there would be no reason for Sony to set up anything for us right?

I'm guessing you leave in the states because of sprint and verizon. I hope it's not AT&T in Canada, take however bad AT&T is in the states and multiply it for Canada....
#3ethsfanPosted 7/14/2011 10:20:29 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
All we know is that Sony has deals already made for us. If it wasn't going to be a good deal, then there would be no reason for Sony to set up anything for us right?

I'm guessing you leave in the states because of sprint and verizon. I hope it's not AT&T in Canada, take however bad AT&T is in the states and multiply it for Canada....

could be Verizon

look at the Xperia Play
it's on both networks
#4nuclearratchetPosted 7/14/2011 11:39:57 PM
Hidan623 posted...
I still don't get why they would choose at&t i mean they could have gone with verizon hell even sprint is better. Will at&t offer an unlimited plan? cuz I don't see anyone buying it if they have to watch how much they play online or they will get charged for going over. I mean who will actually remember to pay attention to that if their a hardcore gamer or something. Also at&t sucks my brother has at&t and when i use his phone cuz mine is charging he has fulllllll bars and still drops calls like really? and half the time its all scraty and you can't hear anyone. I have sprint I don't like sprint but sprint is wayyyyy better than at&t I can't remember the last time i dropped a call and sprints customer service actually got better. Sprint also actually has unlimited data haha i'm just rambling on sorry guys. I'm just saying they would have been better off going with sprint or verizion but back to my original question.

Any news on if it will actually have an unlimited plan??

Hey at least there's a chance it can get unlocked for tmobile
#5captaincooloolPosted 7/14/2011 11:48:17 PM
It would be rather useless on T-mobile, being that you would only get edge. You would be better off getting a t-mobile smartphone and just using the portable wifi hotspot with a wifi only vita. I plan to do that very thing, as I have a G2. So I get to save 50 dollars by buying the wifi Vita and I won't have to pay for extra 3g services.
---
Darwin FTW! Gamertag: Captain Rule... 01001101 01000001 01010010 01001001 01001110 01000101 00100000 01000011 01001111 01010010 01010000 01010011 00100001
#6Maximum OverdrivePosted 7/15/2011 12:20:54 AM
They probably chose AT&T because of all the business and customer loyalty they got with their original exclusivity with the iPhone.

I know that Verizon has the iPhone now but the original customers probably stayed loyal to the company they've been using for years now.

I'm a Verizon customer and was disappointed to see Sony partnering with AT&T. I booed along with the crowd when the AT&T logo appeared behind Kaz during Sony's E3 conference. I had AT&T years ago and while not too bad, Verizon is leagues ahead of them in terms off service and tech support (in my opinion).

---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#7Starwars4JPosted 7/15/2011 1:03:26 AM
Maximum Overdrive posted...
They probably chose AT&T because of all the business and customer loyalty they got with their original exclusivity with the iPhone.

I know that Verizon has the iPhone now but the original customers probably stayed loyal to the company they've been using for years now.

I'm a Verizon customer and was disappointed to see Sony partnering with AT&T. I booed along with the crowd when the AT&T logo appeared behind Kaz during Sony's E3 conference. I had AT&T years ago and while not too bad, Verizon is leagues ahead of them in terms off service and tech support (in my opinion).

There was actually a mass exodus to Verizon from AT&T after they lost exclusivity. AT&T is in deep trouble right now, and really needed another big money maker to fill the hole left by the iPhone. They probably approached Sony about this in the first place in hopes of getting exclusivity on what they hope will be the next big thing.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8sinncrossPosted 7/15/2011 1:28:00 AM
ITas not just the PSV... THe new Sony tablets use At&T as well
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Am going to Japan :)